18 Jul 2006, 8:36 PM
keldude83 is not online. Last active: 8/7/2006 4:12:11 PM keldude83

Top 200 Posts
Joined on 01-13-2006
Posts 4
To Crazy Wisdom Bob
Dear Crazy Wisdom Bob,

You are my hero.   

Thanks for blowing up'n breaking down, sacrificing like a clown, letting go of all your frown. 
UmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrella
UmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrella
UmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrella
UmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrellaUmbrella

ttttttttttttlllllllllllllllllllllll

21 Jul 2006, 7:56 AM
Helene is not online. Last active: 6/27/2007 7:13:53 AM Helene

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 01-13-2006
Here There Everywhere
Posts 1,142
Re: To Crazy Wisdom Bob

crazeeee wisdom-bobby is too funny [+o(]

been awhile since i listened to any 'clips' and talk-dialogues, but this week i decided to do soo...sooooyah, bob is hillaroius!..hiding books in safe places because no one wants'em anyway? Tongue Tied
he begs for hugs and he get'sm! that's a surprise Surprise ..  poor ol' chap,  does he not know razor blades are not that expansive? [8-)]

not bragging or anything now, but
i've been known to act like a clown in-sleep-state...like the one from july/27/94'...called "The Mission Dream!" , where i was flying around  and yelling "you are divine! you are divine!"...to folks below...but they kept disapearing!
"one blong girl rose up from sleep - levitated - (off the bed) and sobbed with joy. We embraced!"

happy clownig! One n' All

h

04 Aug 2006, 10:10 PM
Mascha is not online. Last active: 10/1/2007 1:05:29 AM Mascha

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 05-02-2006
California
Posts 25
Re: To Crazy Wisdom Bob
 Helene wrote:

........happy clowning! One n' All

Hey thanks, Helene. That's what I always wanted to be the most when I grew up, a divine fool.

I think you're blessed, and so I bless you double and triple that amount just for starters, HA!

Love,

Mascha

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Forums » Integral Naked » The Frothy Edge » Re: To Crazy Wisdom Bob