Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In
in Search

ISC Editor's Weekly Blog

Christophany

This week on IntegralSpiritualCenter.org:

Integral Spirituality Chapter 2: Stages
Big Mind Process: The Controller
Big Mind Process: The Skeptic
Big Mind Process: The Damaged Self

Stay tuned this month as we begin conference calls with Ken discussing the chapters of Integral Spirituality.  Please post topics you would like to discuss for each of the chapters - we'll be inviting a number of you to participate in the calls each week.  The calls will be streamed via the web, so everybody can listen in, and the recordings will be posted on this site as soon as possible.

We continue this week with three clips from the Big Mind Process at ISC1, as we hear from the controller, the skeptic, and the damaged self!  And coming up next week, the nondual voices....

Speaking of Big Mind / Big Heart, and on a personal note, Brother David Steindl-Rast invited me to a Sangama, a conference in Spain next week with Raimon Panikkar, perhaps the greatest living Christian theologian, and a deep admirer of Ken's work!  Fr. Thomas has been very excited about his latest book, Christophany.  So I'm off for a week but will do my best to share some reflections soon on this site....

Thank you All for all your support!  'Till next,

rollie

Published Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:37 AM by iiadmin

Comments

balder said:

How exciting!  I've been an admirer of Panikkar's work for a number of years, and have recommended him as a guest on IN, but had no idea that he was aware of or appreciative of Ken's ideas.  So, it's wonderful news that ISC will be working with him in some way.  He's one smart cookie.  Have a great trip!  ~ Balder
July 1, 2006 7:41 AM

trasgu said:

Hi, Alejandro here, from Spain,
Could you tell me the date and the place of the conference. I won´t be able to go, but I can tell integral folks in Spain.
Have a great stay in Spain!
Alejandro
July 3, 2006 1:59 PM

bigdaddy said:

I am excited about the conference calls with Ken and others with respect to integral spirituality.
One question I would be interested to discuss is how integral spirituality, and especially 1-2-3 of Spirit/God, can help practitioners/students to find the most appropriate balance between self-power and other-power in our practices.  With respect to this, interested to go into more depth regarding different traditions' strengths/weaknesses in this area.  And, interested in Ken and others' personal experience of working with the balance between self and other power in moving forward on a spiritual path.
July 5, 2006 2:07 PM

perera said:

Hi Alejandro and bigdaddy :-)

Unfortunately, Rollie's plans to blog went out the window because he ended up with very little or no internet access during most of his stay.  I apologize, Alejandro, I missed your question. The conference is ending on Friday and believe it was for invited folks only.  I could be wrong. By the way, good to know you are joining us from Spain.

Durwin, we are most excited about the calls.  Some tech issues and logistical details still need to be figured out but i am hoping we should be able to get started in a few weeks.  Ken will be delighted to answer as many questions as possible.

Looking forward,
Nomali
July 7, 2006 1:18 AM

mconva said:

Just started to read 2 of Panikkar's books.

One of the authors i really love at this point of my life is Beatrice Bruteau.  Fr. Kearting, Wayne Teasdale and Bro David  have read her and admire her work.  She is a very clear and practical writer who I think helps bridge the gap between Christianity and all religions of the world.  Her perspective is Christian but it raises it into 2nd tier consciousness.   She list Ken Wilber in her notes.

thanks for leading me to Panikkar.

all is self-empting love

2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345

Syndication

© Integral Institute, 2006. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help