Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

The Bilderberg Group

Last post 07-01-2008, 8:25 PM by innerline. 39 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (40 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-06-2008, 2:02 AM 54560

• aslan is not online. Last active: 07-02-2008, 7:21 AM aslan
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Points 135

The Bilderberg Group

Has anyone heard Ken or anyone from the I-I staff mention the Bilderberg Group?
    • Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  06-06-2008, 10:53 AM 54593 in reply to 54560

Re: The Bilderberg Group

XeyezSZ

the fabric begins to tear
    and i don't really care
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-06-2008, 11:10 AM 54600 in reply to 54593

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Points 135

What's the cake?
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-06-2008, 11:15 AM 54601 in reply to 54560

Good question. It makes sense to make reference in Integral Political discussion to the people who are really running the world, right?

• Report abuse
  •  06-06-2008, 11:19 AM 54603 in reply to 54601

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Points 135

That's what I thought.  But I don't hear anyone talking about it.  Let's ask Ken.  He seems to be pretty well-read.Wink [;)]
    • Report abuse
  •  06-06-2008, 12:51 PM 54622 in reply to 54603

Maybe Ken is a member!
    • Report abuse
  •  06-06-2008, 1:35 PM 54633 in reply to 54560

It is pretty safe to say they have never mentioned the Bilderberg group. I wish they would because it makes it more practical. I have been trying to get real world functioning awareness in the forums without very good results. The integral world shows green naivete about how things work in the real world , not as a assumed process and theory, in the LR and the shadow culture in the LL. Lets see if integral will ever bring the skeletons out of the closet. It is time Ken goes into this or look really dumb as major financial changes happened and he can not see the hands causing it.

Has anyone heard of the FED Bank and do they know how it works? Sounds like something Integral would know. Sounds like it would be pretty easy. Are you going to assume the myth about it or find out actually how it works?

The policies of the FED bank, IMF, World bank effect more humans (on the planet) than any other institution by far. And Intgral has been focusing on the side show of the elections and integral politcs without understanding money. Hmmm . Good luck. 

Why has the price of food gone up causing world startvation? Guess who's policies have caused this? 

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 12:22 PM 54778 in reply to 54633

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Points 135

Any chance we can petition Ken and the I-I leadership to address these issues?  What kind of a holon is the Bilderberg Group?  Where does it fit in the holarchy?  Will financial groups eventually replace political groups?
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 12:25 PM 54779 in reply to 54622

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Points 135

I doubt Ken is a member.  It's a group of powerful people, not smart people.
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 1:36 PM 54789 in reply to 54779

Obama and Hillary went to the recent meeting for the Bilderberg group. They are meeting Right NOW. They are very busy but not to busy, not to go to this meeting. Look at the list of people who went below. What a interesting meeting it must have been.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060608_b_list.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060708_media_blackout.htm

Get the jist quick with this video on the History channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXqj9epGEas

God help us

• Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 2:08 PM 54793 in reply to 54633

Innerline:

You said. "The integral world shows green naivete about how things work in the real world , not as a assumed process and theory, in the LR and the shadow culture in the LL."

Thank you for saying that. I am frequently blown away by the touchiness and naivete of the Integral community. It is filled with really good people who have really good intentions and they care about humanity and I would trust them with my children. That said: many don't seem to want to talk about the real world outside and inside and how that real world works.

They are willing to reference it or even demonstrate it in a performative act, but they are not willing or able to specifically denote it and show the injunction for getting the knowledge of it.

Example: I have been critical of Obama and the Phenomenon. Some may think I am a big Republican with a truck. Personally, I don't give a shit about McCain. I am definitely not a Republican. (OK, I have a truck...) I know he is less developed than Obama on almost every line except maybe moral courage.

What I keep trying to say is that the America I am looking at is is a very different place than the one I hear described in Integral.

And I have asked "what is one specific thing that Obama will do that is of any difference?" And I am still waiting...

Fairy Faye made reference to amber fundamentalism and how you might ask it to "speak without referencing the Bible." OK. No problem. You will get 3 hours of amber perspective without a single reference to the Bible. Congratulations.

These people are out there! They are alive. And they don't have the slightest clue about Integral or what it could possibly mean. This is our world.

I would like to see the Integral community become more focused on:

* identifying issues related to the application of Integral;

* specifically setting out injunctions on methodologies to gain knowledge and perception of Truths, Goodness, and Beauty.

Words are powerful tools if you really try to use them to convey what it is you want to convey. They can also be hidden behind as a smokescreen for laziness or lack of clarity or insincerity.

• Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 2:11 PM 54795 in reply to 54779

Yeah, me too. But smart people need to explain why powerful people are powerful. They don't get that way without our acquiescence.
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 3:26 PM 54801 in reply to 54795

One generations acquiescence can easily be the next generations ignorance. And in the money world, it was when people accepted paper without proving its backing. The next generation thought paper was money. Grandma probably warned them, but after she died no one could stop the momentum that paper is money. The whole question of money and percieved value makes it a interesting affair, but we the people need to  realize that money is a collective agreement and it does not have to be dictated by those who have the most. And history will show that those who had the most then took control of the money system itself. We the people did not notice due to our ignorance at the time (1913 is a definite marker). And no generation has awaken to this awareness until now.

Money has been Gold and Silver in the past. It does not have to be material. Like today it is digitized(in a monological way). We have a monolithic monetary system that allows for alot of immorality in the collective wealth. We can have a dialectical democratic digital monetary system. Meaning that the people can have a weighted vote (0-9) on services that are vital for the collective. Giving the credit system a dynamic element. No longer just try to collect money , make money, like a dog and his ball, but your percieved value from your peers. People who make money just from money would be at the bottom naturally. We are still in the dark ages with money. A modern monetary system is vey powerful indeed. Something like star trek. But it looks like we will need a system like the civilizations in Star Trek that developed beyond technology to find a balance with nature and were internally developed way beyond the consciousness of the star trek crew. Telekenisis and much more. I think we need a system like this now. Not just modern but trialetical in logic not just dialectical as modern would be. Maybe a million years from now since we do not even a have a modern system now. We are in some deep s**t. I hope I can be of help as we transition into something else. 

• Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 3:32 PM 54803 in reply to 54801

FWIW:

DARE: So you think that Summit Conferences should be broadcast live to everybody?

Robert Anton WILSON :Of course. People are so paranoid about the Bilderbergers because they're so secretive. For all we know they're only getting together to look at stag movies once a year. The Bilderbergers have a lot of members in common with the Tri-Lateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs. To a great extent they're financed by the Rockefellers and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. They're all part of one gang that meets once a year in secret. They're called the Bilderbergers because their first meeting was in Bilderberg. They get more coverage each time they meet because they're so secretive about what they're doing. They say they're meeting to discuss international harmony and the peaceful resolution of our problems, but no one's allowed to hear what they're talking about.

DARE:Would giving away the Bilderberger's secrets make them more benign?

WILSON:No, it would just make them more paranoid, more devious. My business is not to expose but to collect comparative exposes so that the readers can see that conspiracy is normal behavior and that there's no one big conspiracy that runs everything.
         In the '30s, the Nazis were very much into the theory that the Jewish bankers controlled everything, and that led to such horror that it became forbidden to think about conspiracies at all for decades thereafter. The first people who said there was a conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination were all denounced as obstinate nut cases and wandering loonies. My attitude, after looking at the evidence for a long time, is that there is no one big conspiracy, that the historians who refuse to admit conspiracy as a factor in history are just over-reacting to stupid conspiracy theories.
         There really are conspiracies of varying sizes, but they're so busy fighting each other that they have nothing to do with us. Most of them are for monetary reasons. There are conspiracies to decide whose book is going to be reviewed on page one of the New York Times or the Herald Tribune. Often it's the same book in both, more often than coincidence or even synchronicity can account for. There are commercial conspiracies to fix prices. Some have ideology or mysticism behind them. I don't think you can understand history until you understand the element of poetic whimsy and sheer irrationality in the minds of so called practical people.

(source)

see also: Everything Is Under Control.  Entertaining stuff.  fnord.

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2008, 4:21 PM 54808 in reply to 54803

And your point with that adastra. You just through green goo at me. Your on a integral forum so try, please try and be integral. A sea of green.

Wilson does not want to expose but wants people to see that conspiracy is normal behavior and that there's no one big cospiracy that runs everything. 

Great now conspiracy is normal, just not one big one. Whew thank God.

adastra, is there something specific about whats been said on this post that you do not think is true?

• Report abuse
Page 1 of 3 (40 items)   1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help