Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

reincarnation

Last post 09-14-2006, 7:00 AM by Helene. 175 replies.
Page 12 of 12 (176 items)   « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-19-2006, 3:32 PM 4741 in reply to 4580

Re: reincarnation

Attachment: RedRosejpg.jpg
    Helene:

yah, learning from all sorts of different sources...come to think of it all 'different sources' have their root-thoughts planted in the same  Garden... one same Spirit-essence, so we can even say, I am listening, learning from I, no?

(Grandfather in a vision)
    ......he rushed up to a rose bush and (with bare hand) to fetch a red rose for moi:) - "he can do that without feeling the thorns"

h

...And sometimes you can actually smell a perfume. Many masters use a specific fragrance to identify themselves so that people can recognize their presence even when nothing else is perceivable at the time because it is too subtle.

So here is another rose for you, Helene, my latest teacher, in a long and pretty far out line. With love and admiration - M

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-20-2006, 1:34 AM 4759 in reply to 4741

Ken's latest chapter of Integral Spirituality goes into the postmodern revolution and also why and how it is still largely ignored. When I reading, finally, a bunch of lightbulbs went off about the implications for "3 D" apparitions and such as being co-constructed by the consciousness of the viewer or experiencer. Someone stated it well above and I have to go back and check. At any rate, I may even start a thread or just drag this one off on a tangent for a while before getting back to the main topic. So . . . sends some hopes for that and keep a look out.

I mean, basically, it is the notion of "The Myth of the Given." I grasp it, but . . . I still get some cogs stuck here and there, especially going into transpersonal realities.

But, wow.

"With whom or with what are you in communion at this moment?"
    . . ."I?" he replied, almost mechanically. "Why not with anyone or anything."
    "You must be a marvel . . . if you are able to continue in that state for long."
    -Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Report abuse
  •  08-20-2006, 7:07 AM 4765 in reply to 4759

...and what a beauty that Rose is Mascha ! - thank You!Smile [:)]

come to think of it the rose and I are not at all 'seperate', right? at the energy level its atoms vibrate , my body matter atoms vibrate too, tho at different 'speed-resolution' - no one  looking at our vibrations under a powerful telescope would be able to differentiate one from the other and say,  'oh that's helen's atoms, but looki there and there's the rose, those waves and quirks or wotever look kind of redish, eh?' one could even say Spirit took a peek at its rose-self for a moment then disapeared.

and speaking of fragrace-filled room..it happens. i have had in dream states smelled foul, as well the most beautitious fragrances, but that was very diffrent...some weeks back, i awakened suddenly ... the room was filled with THE most incredible perfume ever! it lingered for a bit. and i was amazed! i mean hearing music , which i did this last nite too, seems pretty 'normal' in comparison , no?

h

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-20-2006, 7:59 AM 4767 in reply to 4765

and speaking of 3D aparitions, or whathave you.

feels pretty matter-solid to me, when (at times) even if for the briefest of moments i am able to hear (his) breath and hear his familliar speaking voice, i can say i am not halucinating. come to think of it more than once a polish - not familliar -  speaking (man's) snuggly close voice whispered sweet nothings....too.

sure felt soild n' real the hand which carrassed my face the other week when i was sobbing me' lil' heart out....the moment's sweet memory lingers and will always in my Forever-heart.

• Report abuse
  •  08-21-2006, 7:22 AM 4826 in reply to 4767

was it a couple of weeks , or there abouts?....a vision of  a red rose bloom with stem...she did see it 'ingraved' on her right (face)  temple...a vivid-ly beautiful red rose.

h

• Report abuse
  •  08-21-2006, 6:20 PM 4909 in reply to 4826

Hey guys, please check out my latest post on the Mother Mary thread. #4907 with regard to 3D apparitions . . . . I am going to examine them there.
    "You must be a marvel . . . if you are able to continue in that state for long."
    -Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Report abuse
  •  08-24-2006, 4:21 PM 5244 in reply to 4909

red rose and ....years ago,  it was one of those astral-dream experiences, which compelled me to call my radio-host mystic teacher for her feedback...very brief thing  - blissfully  spinning on air , face up arms streached out  - "where do you think you get your power from?" - male voice asked - "where do you think all power comes from?"  , i said.

Ann advised me do a visual meditation exactly as it happened , only this time no talking back "offer the man a red rose" .

and i got it!. sometimes later, i was dancing 'on air' and dared a guy man to join me... he did!:)

h

• Report abuse
  •  08-24-2006, 11:27 PM 5274 in reply to 3419

Attachment: P5010313.jpg
    Thank you Justin for the Integral perspective on being and not.
    Here is something I wrote. I am not a poet or a writer...

Nowhere
    in the thousand
    faces of your love
    I rest

Now Here
    in all the nowhere
    of your existence

Now Here
    Nowhere
    Now Here

in the only sphere
    of this existence...

in you
    • Report abuse
  •  08-28-2006, 7:20 PM 5740 in reply to 5274

Okay People, (especially all who were in on the conversation in the first few pages of this thread),

I just found out a very interesting piece of information.

The "twilight sleep" state -the state between ordinary waking and ordinary dreaming consciousness is called the hynogogic.

According to Ken in IS, the hypnogogic state is pure Alpha waves.

It is just this state, that the visionaries of Medjugorje are in when visiting with the Blessed Virgin Mary -"3D" "apparition." (see info on Mother Mary Thread)

"What EEG testing showed was that before the apparition, the brain waves are predominantly beta rhythm interspersed by alpha rhythm (normal conscious attentiveness[typical waking state]). At the start of the apparition, the beta rhythm remains for a short time and then is replaced by an almost uninterrupted alpha rhythm[hypnogogic]."

Although, it is pure alpha-hypnogogic in the also scientifically demonstrable waking state. (so i.e. they are not falling asleep or asleep.)

"Electroencephalographic (EEG) tests confirm that the alleged visionaries' brain functioning is normal and healthy. EEG tests rule out the possibility of epilepsy or psychotic hallucinations. The alleged visionaries are not asleep or dreaming either. Hysterical neurotic reaction or pathological ecstasy is also ruled out by the EEG testing."

Isn't that interesting? (i.e. seeing as that state kept coming up earlier)

So, . . . maybe . . . look for your 3D apparitions in the hynogogic state.Smile [:)]

-Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Report abuse
  •  09-09-2006, 4:43 PM 7437 in reply to 5740

kool info on the 'hypnogogic' state.

at any rate, something reminded me today of the times i used to coax someone - a hard working familly man- to  reading The Tibetan Book of the Dead - Liberation, through Understanding In The Between...which he did some, and said it made sense and concluded "i'm here and if there is such a thing as reincarnation, then i will do it again.". true enough, not like i could argue common sense. after all, human birth is way 'privledged  accomplishment' already, no? 

• Report abuse
  •  09-14-2006, 7:00 AM 7797 in reply to 7437

The more we know the more fully we trust. for we shall feel utter certainty that we and our dead are alike in the hands of perfect Power and perfect Wisdom directed by perfect Love.

- C. W. Leadbeatr

Or ever the silver cord be losed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to God who gave it.

- Ecclesiastes (the Bible)

• Report abuse
Page 12 of 12 (176 items)   « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help