Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

We're glad you're here!

Last post 07-18-2006, 1:19 PM by RyParks. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-24-2006, 9:40 PM 446

• jeffsalzman is not online. Last active: 02-05-2007, 7:22 AM jeffsalzman
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-14-2006
    • Boulder, CO
    • Posts 4
    • Points 150

We're glad you're here!

Welcome to the new integral world! Those of us on the staff at Integral Institute are thrilled to finally be opening our doors!

If you're reading this, you're one of the true integral pioneers, and we need your energy and vision to move things forward. Together, here and now, we are creating the first patterns of a worldwide integral movement. I can't think of anything more important -- or exciting!

I encourage you to check back often, tell your friends and stake you claim in this new community. We've only just begun and we're honored to have you with us.

Jeff
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  07-18-2006, 1:19 PM 1574 in reply to 446

• RyParks is not online. Last active: 12-28-2007, 1:55 PM RyParks
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2006
    • Parks
    • Posts 6
    • Points 45

Re: We're glad you're here!

As a member of the staff, I can confirm that.  It is you guys who are going to carry this forward.  It's you who are going to make this work.  It's you who are going to weave the pattern of the future. 

Thanks for coming!
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help