Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » The Frothy Edge » Re: Kermit's channeler converses with Ken

Kermit's channeler converses with Ken

Last post 07-08-2008, 9:14 PM by ambosuno. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-12-2008, 10:27 PM 39115 in reply to 39044

Re: Kermit's channeler converses with Ken

hi katrine and kelly,

that sounds great, katrine. my warning would be not to be disappointed if you don't hear from any i-i staff member for some time: my impression is that they are very busy with getting integrallife ready to launch. they also have very little money. steve brill evidently helped with the stuart davis show, but i doubt they could pay him for it. it sounds at least like you are young and will be doing this for some time to come, so, hopefully, we'll be hearing alot more from you eventually.

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  02-14-2008, 12:00 AM 39211 in reply to 39115

• optcom is not online. Last active: 03-13-2008, 2:49 AM optcom
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-01-2008
    • Posts 7
    • Points 140

14th Feb 2024

Dear Ralph,

Great to hear from you and appreciate your feedback in regards to where I-I is at. I appreciate the financial and human resources required for these valuable projects as my investment to day has been extraordinary hours writing, sewing, drawing, developing the program and also studio time and cost recording the soundtracks. the program has multiple levels ranging from simple phonics/ speech sound work ( abit like Mr men books...but more 2024 model!) and then their is literacy...and then the story telling. The story telling is where the theory gets fun and this is where I would gain the best suport having like minded and like skilled people to use as sounding boards to manipulate and mould the information as it develops. I am day by day wading my way through the WILBER collections and associated authors drawing inspiration, theory and ideas to interweve in a media that is child and adult friendly...but can be accesseed by people who are at multiple levels on the "spiral".

I myself am in an upper right quadrant in my professional life and have gained such amazing benefits from extending personally and professionally into the upper left quadrant. Interested in hearing back from people with interest in maybe..."integral children!" and children's entertainment.

Regards to you all...living it "fat and full" but looking forward to the weekend

Katrine 

• Report abuse
  •  02-16-2008, 1:44 AM 39409 in reply to 39211

hi katrine,

if you follow the 'community' link to the 'integral degree forums' link to the 'integral arts' link, you can find threads such as 'integral theatre', where you may be able to find other integralites who are doing similar things, or at least interested in what you're doing.

i hope that helps,

ralph

• Report abuse
  •  03-09-2008, 4:48 AM 41289 in reply to 39409

• optcom is not online. Last active: 03-13-2008, 2:49 AM optcom
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-01-2008
    • Posts 7
    • Points 140

Dear Ralph,

Thanks so much for the lead. I will follow it up. I hope one day you may just turn on the TV or net and wham bam theres these groovy characters living it up in their intgeral dynamic world. It takes time but I know that timimg is always perfect. I myself have  got some more growin' to do to tackle this level. Keep you all posted.

Regards Katrine

• Report abuse
  •  07-08-2008, 9:14 PM 61861 in reply to 41289

Hi - I just watched part 2 of Ken and Steve. I liked Steve's idea of integral puppetry and Ken's specific idea of having certain characters represent different developmental capacities and patterns of being. A lot of puppets would be required to capture various lines and types. This does seem so rich for highly and visceral visual portrayal. There is something too about having the whole panorama of inhabitants with their quirks and levels and states getting along somewhat well - the more maturely developed having room in themselves for some degrees of acceptance, allowance and affection (inclusion) for lesser developed. Sort of the messiness still within the parameters of "family".

Good stuff Katrine. Yes, Life-sized, that's powerful.

I'm thinking too of how well Marshall Rosenberg has done with the very simple inclusion of two puppets - giraffe and jackal.

Ambo Suno
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help