Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » Nugget Box » Re: Enable E-mail

Enable E-mail

Last post 05-09-2007, 5:52 PM by timelody. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-08-2007, 8:34 PM 22566

Enable E-mail

Why is it that when I Enable E-mail on a post thread I do not get a notification in my Inbox?  Am I supposed to get a notification in my inbox?  It is dreadfully hard as it stands to keep up with each threads response without this option actually working.  Am I doing it wrong?  I am a little frustrated with having to try and remember all the threads that I participate in and then check each one to see if there are further comments by other members, and perhaps others are having the same difficulty?
    peace and love
    jess

Phoenix Rising Higher
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  05-09-2007, 10:37 AM 22585 in reply to 22566

Re: Enable E-mail

I'm sorry but this feature doesn't work. We have fiddled with it, consulted with people, and still no luck... now we are just trying to figure out how to get the option off the site. Your right, it would be really helpful if it worked. Sad [:(]

~Lindsey
    • Report abuse
  •  05-09-2007, 2:12 PM 22591 in reply to 22585

It's not worth much bt I just wanted to note that this feature did work in the beginning -I actually specifically unsubscribed myself because I didn't want so much email.

Jess, I just use the "My threads" (or is it "my topics?" anyway) feature which come up when you are logged in (to the right, top, above "active topics'). If you click on that the list comes up and you can see, through various highlights and indications, or just by looking at posts, time, date, etc. if there has been activity.

Anyway, oh well.

Peace, Tim

"With whom or with what are you in communion at this moment?"
    . . ."I?" he replied, almost mechanically. "Why not with anyone or anything."
    "You must be a marvel . . . if you are able to continue in that state for long."
    -Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Report abuse
  •  05-09-2007, 5:36 PM 22596 in reply to 22591

thanks for the go around tim
    Lindsey, what kind of code are you using?
    is it possible for me to get a gander?
    sometimes i can fix stuff if i've enough code to see the format
    i don't have any formal training past cobalt everything i know is from tearing thru my own stuff but i'd try to fix it for free as volunteer service to II
    let me know if i can help, cause i would really like to see that option work
    peace and love
    jess

Phoenix Rising Higher
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  05-09-2007, 5:39 PM 22597 in reply to 22596

egads nevermind tim's suggestion works just fine doh
    peace and love
    jess

Phoenix Rising Higher
    • Report abuse
  •  05-09-2007, 5:52 PM 22599 in reply to 22597

Stick out tongue [:P]

Yeah, but since it's only there when you're logged in, you might not have noticed? Click on your name up to (URSmile [:)]) and you can do a few cool things to "your settings" too . . .

"With whom or with what are you in communion at this moment?"
    . . ."I?" he replied, almost mechanically. "Why not with anyone or anything."
    "You must be a marvel . . . if you are able to continue in that state for long."
    -Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help