Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

ISC Day 3

Last post 09-23-2007, 9:31 AM by fairyfaye. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-16-2007, 8:10 PM 28585

ISC Day 3

Hey Everybody! I just signed up, got my plane ticket and booked a hotel room!

When I first got that that email I thought "yea, that would be nice, if I could afford it..."

Then I read someone's post about how much she thought it was worth. That post kept coming up in my mind until I sat down at my computer and signed up. I really could afford it, I'll just have to work a little more :(

I saw the thread in the ISC forum, recognized the names, but couldn't post there. You guys know who you are, look for me too!

I'll be staying at the Westin and I suggest we get together for dinner on Tuesday. Who's in?

Mark Evans
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-17-2007, 8:40 AM 28606 in reply to 28585

Re: ISC Day 3

hey mark .. dinner on tues sound perfect .. count me in !

let's meet in the lobby around the check-in desk around 6pm ?

or i'm flexible and open to any other ideas

yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Report abuse
  •  09-17-2007, 12:38 PM 28624 in reply to 28606

'Lobby around the check-in desk around 6 sounds great.

If any one knows to delete posts, let me know. Though I am excited, I didn't actually want to post the same thing three times.
    • Report abuse
  •  09-23-2007, 9:31 AM 28901 in reply to 28624

and members or readers out there who don't post on the multiplex but love the clips i-i posts etc

if you're there and can make it to meet mark and i for dinner .. please doooooo

mark alas i don't think we can delete our posts .. only maybe three seconds after we make them or something like that

but u can always go in and edit your post by deleting what you wrote and typing duplicate post or make a funny face or something or anything

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2006. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help