Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Institute Forums » Regional / Local Community Spa... » North America » USA » West Coast & Mountain » Re: Okay, where is everybody?

Okay, where is everybody?

Last post 08-02-2006, 6:47 AM by Heartwater. 42 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (43 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-27-2006, 8:56 AM 537 in reply to 530

• slbrown is not online. Last active: 10-26-2006, 10:30 AM slbrown
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-19-2006
    • Florida, Massachusetts, USA
    • Posts 22
    • Points 495

Re: Okay, where is everybody?

Hello Everyone!

Another eastener crashing in on this thread. I am in the Town of Florida in the Berkshire Hills of Westeren Massachusetts. Its great to be here! I recognize a couple of folks - Hey to Molly - I met you at the Integral Consciousness in July '04 and hey to Yeshe from Women's ILP at Omega last year. I am looking forward to participating in this wide open sangha.

Sue

And right there was everything I knew and I could not say what that was. - Natalie Goldberg
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-27-2006, 11:41 AM 549 in reply to 537

Yo, Sue!

I didn't recall our meeting at the Integral Consciousness semianr -- thank you for the reminder. How lovely to see you hear. I am looking forward to Integral Consciousness 2, whenever that may be.

Molly

Molly Gordon, MCC
    Shaboom Inc., Life could be a dream...
    Blog

"I want God to play in my bloodstream like sunlight amuses itself on water." Elizabeth Gilbert
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-27-2006, 11:43 AM 550 in reply to 414

No rush, Gail. I imagine you have plenty to do.

So were you a Seattle-ite? Are you? Or??

Smile back atcha,

Molly
    Smile [:)] Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D]

Molly Gordon, MCC
    Blog

"I want God to play in my bloodstream like sunlight amuses itself on water." Elizabeth Gilbert
    • Report abuse
  •  06-27-2006, 2:53 PM 561 in reply to 176

Just became a member a moment ago and was anxious to say hello.  Glad to be a part of the community....  I'm looking forward to participating.

~Michael

• Report abuse
  •  06-28-2006, 12:35 PM 584 in reply to 176

mollygee:
    Or is this a surprise party?

Hi, I am here.  A bluebird told me about this new forum.  I just upgraded my membership to able able to post here.  So, here I am!

I am from New Jersey.  But it is very lonely out other in the East Cost forum. So, I decided to crash in here and say "Hello!?!?  Hello???  Hello!!"

(NOTE: And whom do I call to complain, errr..., tell about how so non-WYSIWIG the compose function of the forum is.  It seems that the "Design" Tab is not functioning properly.  Inappropriate HTML codes are being placed in places where they are not supposed to be.  I even have to display this message text in HTML mode and do some code editing myself.)

towers1209
    杜 偉 德
    -------------------
    "Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar..."
    [Traveller, there is no path, you create the path as you move forward...]
    Antonio Machado (1875-1939)
    • Report abuse
  •  06-28-2006, 2:14 PM 591 in reply to 584

We will look into these post design errors.  sorry for the inconvenience.

admin
    • Report abuse
  •  06-28-2006, 10:56 PM 612 in reply to 176

Hey everyone,

I don't do these blog things often. Never know what to say. I just upgraded my membership and I would love to connect more with other integral folks.

I'm an L.A. girl.

Molly - I get your newsletter. I'm a coach too! Do you know jennifer Freed?

It's ALL soul. Junior Wells
    • Report abuse
  •  06-30-2006, 11:16 PM 703 in reply to 176

• robinlily is not online. Last active: 07-02-2008, 10:48 PM robinlily
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-01-2006
    • Portland, OR USA
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Here's one in Portland, Oregon. Umbrella [um] I keep hearing that there are more of us here but haven't found any yet.  It'll be nice when they get those White Pages going ....
    • Report abuse
  •  07-03-2006, 9:39 PM 827 in reply to 176

Howdy, Folks! Big Smile [:D]

I see so many of you who I know from personal hugging contact, or from forums.  I'm a NJ person, as is Tom, from Bergen County too, no less!  If anyone out there wants to know where the I-I action is in NY + NJ, give me a shout and I'll fill you in.

Anyone coming to the ILP 2 on July 24th?  I'll be there, along with NY Integral Soul-Sister Robin Reinach and her husband Barron. 

Lynne Feldman

• Report abuse
  •  07-04-2006, 11:29 AM 908 in reply to 612

Hi there -- I don't think I know Jennifer Freed, but that could be a random synaptic gap. ;-)

Molly

Molly Gordon, MCC
    Blog

• Report abuse
  •  07-30-2006, 7:46 AM 2420 in reply to 530

Hi Ralph! Yes I am the dude that you sat across at the anemnesis event. Good to see (metaphorically speaking (writing)) you here. Tom =)
    Tom Mu!!
    Perichorisis
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 6:45 AM 2858 in reply to 2420

Hello everyone,

Glad to be here. I live in Utah about 15 miles north of Orderville. Very happy to see the stars of the Multiplex lighting up. All my best. John

With Love, John

"The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
    • Report abuse
  •  08-02-2006, 6:47 AM 2859 in reply to 2420

Hello everyone,

Glad to be here. I live in Utah about 15 miles north of Orderville. Very happy to see the stars of the Multiplex lighting up. All my best. John

With Love, John

"The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
    • Report abuse
Page 3 of 3 (43 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help