Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Holy Shit! I-I Endorses Holosync!

Last post 11-26-2007, 1:38 AM by vulgan. 35 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (36 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-19-2007, 1:03 AM 30273 in reply to 30198

• kendoji is not online. Last active: 11-28-2007, 1:50 PM kendoji
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2006
    • Amsterdam, Netherlands
    • Posts 7
    • Points 65

Re: Holy Shit! I-I Endorses Holosync!

'Brain damage' is not really a good term, as it implies physical damage.  Especially with LSD, the fact that you're literally taking micrograms makes it one of the least toxic drugs you can possibly take.  However, most of my close friends who got very into psychedelics did experience some sort of psychosis.  Very often these episodes were temporary, but I have seen cases of people's personalities permanently changing, and at least one case of long-term instability and psychotic tendencies.  I think this is the kind of thing referred to by 'brain damage' above. 
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  10-20-2007, 9:54 AM 30365 in reply to 30116

MomentsGap:
    I have not tried Holosync, however there is a highly effective brainwave entrainment software I use.
        The good thing about it is that it is extremely versatile, with many sessions targeting specific brainwaves for specific tasks (i.e. helping with insomnia, going into delta states, alpha-theta "creativity" session, helping with ADD etc.).
        The minus is that it takes a while [a few months I'd say] to sort out which sessions work for you and what effect they have on you.
    It is so  versatile they even have Holosync-graded sessions to emulate holosync at fraction of cost [please note I have absolutely no connections with the company; I am just a user of the software].

It's called Neuro-Programmer and here is a link with a demo.
    http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/

Here is a list to a thread from the user's forum, discussing Holosync's pro's and con's mainly from a UR perspective:

Transparent Corp. HoloSync Discussion Summary

Hope this helps.

love
    g

• Report abuse
  •  11-12-2007, 12:19 PM 31781 in reply to 28625

• Dunkerly is not online. Last active: 04-13-2008, 4:55 PM Dunkerly
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2006
    • Vancouver Washington
    • Posts 11
    • Points 115

I don't know if holosync is helping - been using it for about 5 weeks - but I know I have made significant progress since I started meditating about two years ago. Don't know whether it's ken's books - I read almost all of them at least twice. I going to continue with holosync through at least levels 1 and 2. I've had no experiences that I would call mystical but my therapist sees a lot of progress. Reading other books have helped with insight especially those by cheri huber and lama surya das.

Could somebody tell me where I copy the list of smileys?

• Report abuse
  •  11-12-2007, 12:19 PM 31782 in reply to 28625

• Dunkerly is not online. Last active: 04-13-2008, 4:55 PM Dunkerly
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2006
    • Vancouver Washington
    • Posts 11
    • Points 115

I don't know if holosync is helping - been using it for about 5 weeks - but I know I have made significant progress since I started meditating about two years ago. Don't know whether it's ken's books - I read almost all of them at least twice. I going to continue with holosync through at least levels 1 and 2. I've had no experiences that I would call mystical but my therapist sees a lot of progress. Reading other books have helped with insight especially those by cheri huber and lama surya das.

Could somebody tell me where I copy the list of smileys?

• Report abuse
  •  11-25-2007, 8:01 PM 32498 in reply to 28625

• intrepid110 is not online. Last active: 04-24-2008, 7:27 PM intrepid110
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-26-2006
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

Hi
    I did Holosync for the first three months or so, got lots of promotional material from them. I kinda felt hyped, and sad that I might miss something great by dropping it. But my meditation wasn't better with it though there was certainly some entraining going on, something. My meditation might have been less intense.

The effect of the intense promo is to create a dependency, whether it works or not; you're waiting for "them" to do it to you. Then you have to manage that craving.

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  11-26-2007, 1:38 AM 32511 in reply to 32498

Re: Holy Shit! I-I Endorses Holosync! change

zip

HOOPLA HOOP
    • Report abuse
Page 3 of 3 (36 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help