Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Altar of Spanks

Last post 08-17-2006, 4:24 PM by Helene. 31 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (32 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2006, 10:19 AM 4530 in reply to 4509

• JaneMc is not online. Last active: 08-21-2006, 6:16 AM JaneMc
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2006
    • Posts 40
    • Points 925

Re: Altar of Spanks

and then I mosied over to the unruly julie's thread of the fine art of not being offended.

http://multiplex.integralinstitute.org/Public/cs/forums/4523/ShowThread.aspx#4523

what wonderful insight and resonance.... I think very much like we are circling around over here on the alter of spanks.

Jane

btw helene, I work in the emergency department, arguably an illness in itself......thanks for your concern though....today, sleepless so far, I am feelin' purdy good.

The fabric of my life is the cloth with which it is my responsibility to polish the lense of my own perception
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-17-2006, 4:24 PM 4546 in reply to 4530

Re: Altar of Spanks

Hey Jane, feeling purdy good, sounds waaay good!

ok , i wasn't gona but will -seeing how this topic is about spanking..."it was weird, she never made a sound, guess she didn't want to give him the satisfaction" - her brother said.

"i can't stomach that" - she  often said...as an adult woman ...most of her life  'stomach' ailments kept her in and out of  surgeries.  

getting a beating on self-removed underpanties bare bottom, with a lether belt. as per 'father and mother knows best' expectation. this child-grrrl once got such beating after the working out of town father came home on the weekend . why? because  wife told him 'she's been bad'.  both she and friend got into her (mom's) underwear drawyer and played  / disturbed? the ironed (ALWAYS) items.

then one day....looking forlorn , and self-reflexive , by then retired , father/man  addmitted "i didn't like that" .  - "we do what we think is best, no one is  perfect" - he agreed.

h

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
Page 3 of 3 (32 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help