Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

The Bilderberg Group

Last post 07-01-2008, 8:25 PM by innerline. 39 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (40 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-10-2008, 2:47 PM 55022 in reply to 55004

Re: The Bilderberg Group

You know, the Chinese commune system in many ways was an enormously enlightened project. Everyone worked together and shared. You and I both owned the same things. High development on the self line (in theory).

But one day, a guy (Mao) discovered that there was not enough steel. And you could take all of the communes together and they could never produce steel given their resources and knowledge.

So, how does this intentional community with a time based economy produce steel? Or medicine that requires materials from the Amazon? Or cell phones? Or generators?

How do you get the iron ore from Ghana to California? Which intentional community built the ship to carry it? Or the satellites that transmit the signals through which we call for intentional communities?

What exactly do you propose?

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-10-2008, 3:10 PM 55024 in reply to 55022

Schalk, We have all those things right now. Why do you think they will go away. Corporation that make steel exsist and will keep on exsisting as long as people and companies want steel. I think you taking what I am say Idealistically, when I see it happening organically from where we are at and how a nation state will still be here. Just people will want and need to live in community to live. Your making it sound like we are going to start from scratch. This is an emergent not a return to anything in the past. We will be more technologically advanced. You did not imagine IT communities, medical communities, etc.. I would easily invest in communities that are designing a better solar panel. Value communties does not mean back to the middle ages, its a step foward with everything we have now. It is just that systems will change to allow this freedom by neccesity. Does this help?

• Report abuse
  •  06-10-2008, 3:21 PM 55026 in reply to 55024

Can you describe what one of these value communities would look like? Say from the perspective of one individual person?

How would things work differently than they work for me now, Joe Lunch Bucket, who drives 30 miles a day to work in a factory for monetary value in the form of dollars?

I am not dismissing the idea. Just wondering - how would this actually work in a practical sense?

• Report abuse
  •  06-10-2008, 4:01 PM 55028 in reply to 55026

Well for Joe lunch bucket , he should have a family and I bet that family goes to some church. The dollar will crash, The US, Mexico, and Canada will join for the Amero currency and he will work in a communist way or join the churches community.If the family had more awareness then they can go to a community that is based around survival and not end up in the communist or/and  traditional religious fraction of our culture. There are other communities developed around other ideas. It will all come down to survival. Food, water and shelter. Your right to look at the practical. Remember this is a emergent so I really have no idea what I a saying until it happens and then I will but you will at that time too. I  am good at seeing trends. If you have a special skill, then you can go to advanced communities that are modern and beyond and no need to get back to the earth in a sense. We are about to break up into a pluralistic movement. The practical things your worried about only stop if we do not have an accepted currency, and we have a pluralistic monetary system globally but in america you can not use the Euro, this will change. Money will become pluralistic. So I wish I can give you a staight answer but the reality of it will not be staight foward but fractured. Everyones going to where they think they will do best. So for the things your bringing up, IS whats happening now with the current system. How are we going to get resources and things to be funtional in the current system after gas is 6 dollars, you have to wait on line for very expensive food, (this is coming, I think). They are falling apart. So the question I have for you Schalk is: How are people going to get their basic needs when this current system fails? Not ,how is the future one going to work? I am just giving what I see. We will see as time goes on together. I love your practical bent but try to see people in the equation and them not being dependent on government to be there moms and pops. It is like the US is getting kicked out of the house at 21 when it should have left on its own at 18. We are about to grow up. And in US will be two clear classes. The haves will barely be effected other than having to be more protected and try not to look at the poor. The poor has been the norm for human history. I would rather be poor and be in spirit then rich and removed from spirit. Funny how poor people overall are so much happier than others better off. I think Jesus had something to say about this.
    • Report abuse
  •  06-10-2008, 5:29 PM 55034 in reply to 55028

Innerline:

I live by this point that you make: if I have free time to do something creative, that is worth $10,000 to me. If I have a good relationship with my child, that is worth $1 million dollars. If I feel like I live in a community rather than a co-located grouping of strangers, this is worth $10,000 to me. Etc.

I know what you mean about true value.

I have also found that many people, when given free time and adequate resources, have no clue what to do! They are mortified about the idea of actually creating something! They have enormous animal energy, and no "gumption" which as I am sure you know is an old America word that means "willingness to do something at the grass roots level."

Many people need to work just to occupy themselves with tasks. They have never learned how to do something that doesn't apparently lead to something tangible and "progress-promoting."

Regarding basic needs, I support nationalization of key industries. Energy for one. Medicine for another. Legal for another. Any field that provides the necessary "fuel" of life. Maybe even education. There should be no marketing in these areas. Let the CEOs of Exxon and Mobile become media titans.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-11-2008, 1:44 PM 55121 in reply to 54789

• aslan is not online. Last active: 07-02-2008, 7:21 AM aslan
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Points 135

Here's another interesting clip from youtube on the Bilderberg Group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gzu-bBAMU&feature=related
    • Report abuse
  •  06-17-2008, 9:02 AM 55670 in reply to 55121

please watch this interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  06-17-2008, 11:49 AM 55689 in reply to 55670

Thanks Aldous for the video. Just what was needed to get some of the perspectives I see as necessary to know anything about the global world we live in. It made my first post on this more pertinent.

"The policies of the FED bank, IMF, World bank effect more humans (on the planet) than any other institution by far. And Intgral has been focusing on the side show of the elections and integral politcs without understanding money. Hmmm . Good luck. 

Why has the price of food gone up causing world startvation? Guess who's policies have caused this? "

Please watch  this video. This guy is trying to save his soul. I have never seen a person with a bigger guilt complex them him. He has great courage to put his story out their, when some of the places he goes are so sensitive to him for his soul. This guy knows the big conspiracy and its functioning. He talks through conspiracy lines of thought not as a hypethetical but as just that this is the way things are done. Like , no big deal, I was suduced into my position as a economic hitman, enacted completely satanic policies (no joke) that our culture can not see since it can be done legally. And to make up for it I have immersed myself with the poor. And help them, to make up for my gulit, of being apart of a system that is clearly consciously immoral. He gets all sentimental about our potential but we would have to wake up to the horror story of his life. I beleive him. Watch the video and see how far it has gone. I am having images of the Matrix movies. Have you decided which pill your going to take?

• Report abuse
  •  06-17-2008, 5:10 PM 55737 in reply to 55670

It was good to see the particulars, the mechanisms, the 'nuts and bolts' of what we have thought and kinda knew. He seemed credible to me. I'm guessing that the book lays out the stories with more detail. Good that he tells the big story that appears to give factual support for a lot of the books and films that have come across the screen, some of them very mainstream. Thanks, a.h.

Ambo Suno
    • Report abuse
  •  07-01-2008, 8:25 PM 60182 in reply to 55737

Another guy who mentions the previous video and talks from his experience with powerful poeple.

Non-Energy Crisis by Lindsey Williams

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147&hl=en

• Report abuse
Page 3 of 3 (40 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help