Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

integral governance

Last post 11-14-2007, 3:28 PM by cosmogerminator. 55 replies.
Page 3 of 4 (56 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-18-2007, 4:46 AM 22937 in reply to 22856

Re: integral governance - tri bute SLANG - IInd tier

hi me and other homo sacer

this morning i saw mister barroso and miss merkel visiting mister poetin ... indeed a beautiful wooden building is their home for a day ...

i had a nice rest on Ascension Day, i hope you were in stillness too ... well at least for a moment ;-)

so, this morning a sort of liberation shattered my cocoon ...
    i think it was initiated by that noon YaniQ described me wednesday to thursday night and showed me on that walk through the dunes at "noon" ...

see if i can get the picture :: "saint jaco'snoon" (artificial dutch "name")
    we named the noon "YaniQ - Zhero" ... because we didnot cognify the specie by that moment.

s'ace
    - human emergence votee

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

If there were not time, there would be no mind to become." - VV-Rinri-II
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  05-25-2007, 9:10 PM 23321 in reply to 22937

inbetweeny

hey me, we, see ...

by practising a sort of a wordgame using the AQAL-frame it occurred to me that the other one may be serviced by a sort of a guiding white paper that envisions the play at stage.

this may be a precall to me/us/core ...

initiated by reading the word "envisaging" while i used "envisioning" in my developing steps disseminated integral free as wild cards.

so:
    en·vis·age  
    1.to contemplate; visualize: He envisages an era of great scientific discoveries.
    2.Archaic. to look in the face of; face

en·vis·age·ment, noun
    1. To conceive an image or a picture of, especially as a future possibility: envisaged a world at peace.
    2. To consider or regard in a certain way.
    and the other one:
    envision 
    1921, from en- "make, put in" + vision (q.v.)

envision

verb
    1. imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy" [syn: visualize] 
    2. picture to oneself; imagine possible; "I cannot envision him as President" 

So, what is the difference in envisage and envision?

just for the moment envisioning or envisaging ... spicing co-operational wordplay ...
    intentionally not controversional at all, however when that poppes up as true or false observation it may be a part of our life, or not (while a/busively ignoring in/coherence).

Y our "S ace

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

• Report abuse
  •  05-28-2007, 11:56 AM 23471 in reply to 23321

Re: inbetweeny

heY dearoneS,
    this Meek (wednes-tues:D) is ended up by Silio Warrior9 in 13::20 vibration ...

how coïncidentallY is this phenomenon, quote:
    "Ken Wilber • A Test for Integral Awareness (13:20)
    It is truly an amazing time: we are currently experiencing not only a major transformation from one stage of consciousness to the next, but an entire tier transformation from "deficiency needs" to "being needs"—out of a world literally falling apart under the weight of it's own fragmentation, and into the first genuinely integral wave of consciousness the planet has ever seen. How can we tell if we are on the right path? Are there any sign posts along the way? And how can we make this not just a revolution of the mind, but a revolution of the soul?"

and then tomorrow here in holland we open our hearths to miss marieke de vrij, a clearvoyant human, narrating on the waterissue that communicates our dutch'arts.

somehow i felt the urge to precognify the quote marked by 13:20, the narration and the pretty me's aligned to precision (Meek44).

Ahau! Y our'S'aces Wareness

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  05-28-2007, 12:46 PM 23476 in reply to 23471

Hey what a great synchronicity!  I was just at the laundramat pouring over the latest copy of WIE when I read that very same idea in a dialoque between Cohen and Wilber:

Cohen:  "Well, in an evolutionary context, don't you think that probably forever, or as long as this experiment in life, in creation, continues, there's always going to be that kind of ecstatic reaching forward, reaching forth to manifest that utopian urge toward fullness, toward perfect relatedness, toward profound integral interrelateness at all levels, which when you're awake, is simultaneously always already fulfilled and always just about to be?  We could call it a kind of enlightened duality."

Wilber:  "That's an excellent way to put it.  There are very different types of enlightenment, but one of the really important ones is just that:  it's going from trying to seek enlightenment, where you are driven by a sense of deficiency, of valuelessness, of lack of fullness-to discovering that ever-present wholeness.  Then there is that "enlightened duality" where even though you're aware of the great perfection, you are still driven, not out of a lack but out of an overflowing."

great cosmogerminator!

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  05-29-2007, 2:24 PM 23532 in reply to 23476

thx lizzie for sharing your words resonating from your "water"

we had this wonderful woman talking on the water issue in the netherlands:

all experts are all out traveling and earning their experts over the world ..

if we are to work on our own homewarbound systems we have ot hire expensive experts from other countries ... well, that is what the economic system governed by waterbarons tells us ...

and our crown prince commits the statement "there is a big problem in the water goverment esteem" ...

as i personally can commit ...

well, miss de Vrij ("the Liberty", what is in a name?) at least artuiculated what is happening in the feminine hemisphere in order to see wothout any barrier (of money, or status, or greed, or {you name the fiction theme not to act?)}  ...

as a see it free from worldviews ...

a change of paradigm urges as a childs head breaking through the waters !

hmm

i'll proceed the pulling pulse of intelligence which calls so attractive ...

Y our S' cosmogermy

• Report abuse
  •  06-07-2007, 3:58 PM 24166 in reply to 23471

hey There,
    what a nice week that was in Rotterdamn Holland,
    with so many fellow humans inspired on the job to be done!

a special contact i had with Tosho,
    i met him at breakfast in the StayOkay budgetsmartHotel ...
    in a nice conversation ...
    synchronising i catagorize the contact evolving to the next remark:

"I want to share with you the idea that you that i feel somewhat annoyd by your type of talk ... i feel as being hooked ... on hooks as a fish ..."

"this sounds familiar to me and you are the first who says this to me"

"You know", he said ... "now i 've spoken myself out ... it is gone ..!"

hmmm

there you are ... speaking out a thing as a healing for contact and deeper dialogue ...

after the course with Christopher Cooke and his beautiful cooperative Cuban friend I 'd really had to take some space and time which was given by circumstances present ...

today i decided to mark the inbetweeny ...

i think it has to do with the MONKEY business at steak ...

for the moment , Y our S 'ace22

• Report abuse
  •  06-09-2007, 3:07 AM 24261 in reply to 23476

dear lizzie,

thx again for yr cognition!

at that time i was staying in a stayokay hotel diming the pc with euros ... which kept me from endeepening the coverance suggested ...

let me see with your quoted textures ::

Lizzie:

Hey what a great synchronicity!  I was just at the laundramat pouring over the latest copy of WIE when I read that very same idea in a dialoque between Cohen and Wilber:

let us frame "that very same idea" ?
    you, lizzy, point at "synchronicity" as the very same idea?

if so, we sort of open us to the 13::20 all synchronizing time closure?

Cohen:  "Well, in an evolutionary context, don't you think that probably forever, or as long as this experiment in life, in creation, continues, there's always going to be that kind of ecstatic reaching forward, reaching forth to manifest that utopian urge toward fullness, toward perfect relatedness, toward profound integral interrelateness at all levels, which when you're awake, is simultaneously always already fulfilled and always just about to be?  We could call it a kind of enlightened duality."

let us frame (which is an equation on synchronizing partakers) some parts brought up by andrew:

* manifest toward fullness
    * manifest toward perfect relatedness
    * manifest toward profound interrelatedness at all levels ("now"?)

do you copy those?

Wilber:  "That's an excellent way to put it.  There are very different types of enlightenment, but one of the really important ones is just that:  it's going from trying to seek enlightenment, where you are driven by a sense of deficiency, of valuelessness, of lack of fullness-to discovering that ever-present wholeness.  Then there is that "enlightened duality" where even though you're aware of the great perfection, you are still driven, not out of a lack but out of an overflowing."

let us frame "you are still driven out of an overflowing" ...

it brings up the thought that the single individual indeed is able to set the whole world at his hand ... or do you have other words to put this "great perfection awareness", dear lizzy?

let it be...come ;-) s'ace

• Report abuse
  •  06-11-2007, 5:45 AM 24401 in reply to 24166

the inbetweeny invoked another inbetweeny quest marked by the label "metatron", whatever you attach to a label given by another questing fractal.

questions on the monkey business ...
    may rise and will be answered in due time ...

we simply know who why when is listening here
    although i cannot spend my time in their derivates ;-)

"simply trust what evolves enrolling"

could be weaved in on my T shirt

Y our S'ace - Kin:D22

• Report abuse
  •  06-14-2007, 4:54 AM 24526 in reply to 24401

dear me,

having envisioned the mean integral whole view, indeed quite some projections to make before if ever coming to a tipping point, and trying to catch a glimpse on this metatronic masterplan ...

wouldnt it be nice to toggle for some realistic labels ???

and ehhh ...

* what language seems to fit the new trip
    * which book of references will do according whos diligence
    * are there any procedures to be closed down, ongoing or just starting up

i'have to see the sea before i take my decisions ...

;-)
    Y our "S'ace

• Report abuse
  •  06-23-2007, 3:45 AM 24794 in reply to 24526

if there was an agenda anyway,
    i should have posted today a visioning reflection on the envisioning exercise on the serial camouflage.

well, i will post it one of these days, sure ... but something keeps me from doing that right now ... i think that is because of this beautiful day outside and the intimate waiting for me to come to the beach. yeah, we seem in a sort of celebrationtime these days ... hope many of you (T)here will join the sphere and send the messages from the focussed bottom of the pelvis ...

the lineair orientation tells me that the in'noosense germ gets new grounds ...

for those who wanna experience a piece of numeric radial orientation ...

(just! click the link)

ciao S'ace (R)

happy birthday the magician!

nb.
    a new quadrant enters my focus of relevance :
    red/white/blue/yellow : knowledge/humility/patience/power
    which at the same time presents in the sequence :
    blue/yellow/red/white : patience/power ... knowledge/humility
    where the ... (3 dots) represents "him who should not be named" who was actually on a pseudo spiritual path of "work/learning" abuse

next to this puzzlewood lets first focus on the serial camouflage by envisioning what that can be before filling "YOUR DE SIGN" and have a glimpse on the NOOSPHERE emerging phenomenal.

• Report abuse
  •  06-28-2007, 6:38 AM 24948 in reply to 24794

hey thee,

i dono what is going around here ...
    it tends that synchronic happenings just happen as in a dance ...

but ... how to tell another one and not being boored too ...
    do you have a menu for this, dear operator?

when the integralic flow goes on ...
    formulae on the "my design" page may be donated to my box

the committee will take care for the integral picture filling the blank of 12 dimestones ;-)

uh ... democratic rules? yeah, yeah, trust on my esteem of integral governance that all that is arranged in an agreement with never-to-be-installed references applicable at the moment you request; honest!

Y our S'ace

• Report abuse
  •  07-02-2007, 7:22 AM 25128 in reply to 24948

some say 7 7 7 is nearing ... s'ace ...

did you hear that ...

and that doesnot refer to a BOEING passing by ...

so because of all those creative Quadrants passing by on my homebox ...

i think it could inspire YOU to have a visiualization on what is communicated on this topic ...

have nice days including celebrations (  as i got a froggconcert yester:D eve ... )

Y our S

• Report abuse
  •  07-04-2007, 3:53 PM 25249 in reply to 25128

well,

this is just a preliminary version of a model ...

you can come in to push, pull and pulse on that ...

choose your way to have your input, aint you

s'ilensing pre-cosmic noo-ethic spheres

the lambs

• Report abuse
  •  07-07-2007, 3:29 AM 25382 in reply to 25249

dear'us ...

i just read the HOLON invitation again ...
    "Discuss Holons: News from the Integral World here!"
    and
    to put it friendly i assume we are here discussing this topic noo'spherical ...

don't we ?

well, anyhow i thought this 7 7 7 -
    Live Earth day i should not vision the above envisioning call ...

have a nice day and a real good after 777 Live Earth day week to prepare for another GRID

Y our S'ace

• Report abuse
  •  07-19-2007, 3:02 PM 26048 in reply to 25382

WIE on WO MEN

Oops , i read, studied, let in the WIE dialogue by the GURU and the PANDIT ...

did you?

well, anyhow ...
    the meanings of it resonated some think from my earthly vessel ...
    last night ...

and i suspect the dialogue by guru / pandit did a great job :

the SOLAR NEU BEE RAH sprang off in my Kosmic MindSphere ...

i quess it is in relation with 2 concepts:

* wilber quadrant
    * I - Other - H ')

and by that relation it resonates on MANITOU
    which by then generates something that might be AQAL too :

2 Quadrants, one for me and one for the other and 1 Room
    delivers ... 9 Spaces of Perspective ... doesnt it?

And 9 is SOLAR ...
    so that all was constructing the SPIDER dance

Y our S'

') H :: * :: Higher Self (commonHearth)

nb. for those who may wonder about this happening ...
    i tend not to fill up the space which is just opened ...
    but may be back soon enough ... on the topic

• Report abuse
Page 3 of 4 (56 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2006. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help