Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

UR of What???

Last post 07-26-2006, 1:51 PM by coppersun. 34 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (35 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-24-2006, 5:18 PM 1840 in reply to 1812

Re: UR of What???

gene,

just take a look at that first footnote of ch.1. hopefully, we can at least begin to clarify our confusion!

ralph

p.s. i notice i've also been properly chastised by yotam. in all honesty, thanks!

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  07-25-2006, 8:48 AM 1914 in reply to 1830

All of this, of course, applies equally well to roses as livers - even dutch ones, whose roots are surely removed before they're sold. I do hereby propose once more that we all feel silly. Except for Ralph, who is far to serious about his silliness.

after having slept on it, i decided that feeling silly is in order. JEEZ do i feel silly! the damn roses are cut!  what was i thinking?!?  i feel so silly that my butt turned red.  how do i know that?  i have a mirrored chair seat, that's how.  my face turns red when i'm embarrassed which is the opposite of feeling silly.  sorry, i have just returned from ken's blog with the wacky humor and it must have activated the wacky humor lobes near my "clown chakra" (a beyondananda term).

later,

gene

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  07-25-2006, 8:53 AM 1918 in reply to 1840

hi ralph,

i have been wondering about that ISC chapter 1, 2, 3 stuff.  are they talking about the IS pdf released last year or about an advanced copy of the forthcoming book, or something else?  if it's about the advanced copy, do i have to crawl through the labyrinthine ISC forum and find it?  who knew that spirituality could be so technologically complicated?

later,

gene

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  07-25-2006, 10:42 AM 1938 in reply to 1918

I have descended into the labyrinth and I have arisen unscathed. Go now, to the place that I will show you:

http://isc.integralinstitute.org/public/Series/SeriesDisplay.aspx?FeaturedCategoryId=15&SeriesType=library

• Report abuse
  •  07-26-2006, 1:51 PM 2094 in reply to 1840

ralphweidner:
    gene, just take a look at that first footnote of ch.1. hopefully, we can at least begin to clarify our confusion! ralph p.s. i notice i've also been properly chastised by yotam. in all honesty, thanks!

8 quadrants, 8 zones.  now i'm confused and silly.

time to read up and get my question selected for the concall!

later,

gene

• Report abuse
Page 3 of 3 (35 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help