Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

New Blog: Integral News and Views

Last post 22 hours, 41 minutes ago by shamansun. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  23 hours, 1 minutes ago 32940

New Blog: Integral News and Views

Arthur/adastra says:
    Announcing a new integral blog, Integral News and Views, which "aims to explore accessible and practical integral perspectives for people who are interested in getting beyond fragmented worldviews, who desire intimacy with all that they are, and who wish to help the world, themselves, and others evolve and thrive in a mutually beneficial and sustainable manner."

Here are the entries published so far:

~~~

Robert Augustus Masters Interview: What Is Integral?

Rebuilding Everything

Integral Politics (Transcript)

The Globalist and an Integral Approach to World Events

More Than Entertainment: The Fountain

~~~

Among other things it's an experiment in viral marketing: blog entries contain links to websites of interest - you'll find lots of links to Integral Institute, Robert Augustus Masters, Zaadz etc.  All of the entries listed above are licensed under Creative Commons to let people know upfront that they have permission to distribute the entries as-is, for non-commercial purposes, provided credit is given to the original source.

Remember: it's all fun and games until somebody loses an "I" - then things really get interesting!

spiral out,
    arthur

p.s. in addition to the above link, you can get to the blog using the URL www.integralnews.com

Upgrade to ISC!
    http://integralinstitute.org/public/static/multispirit.aspx
    http://pods.zaadz.com/ii
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  22 hours, 41 minutes ago 32942 in reply to 32940

• shamansun is not online. Last active: 12-02-2007, 5:22 PM shamansun
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-18-2006
    • NY
    • Posts 12
    • Points 270

Re: New Blog: Integral News and Views

Hey, nice blog! I'll add the feed to my firefox. :)

"Let me show you the path on which there is no coming and no going." - Ikkyu, Zen Koan
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help