Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Greetings!

Last post 06-23-2006, 1:41 PM by jlange. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2006, 1:41 PM 369

Greetings!

Welcome to the Multiplex!  My name is Jason Lange, and I moved out to Boulder to start working at Integral Institute last February.  I've been contributing to I-I in a number of ways, including HTML work, video work, web development, and helping to birth our new member services department into existence. (Give me a call at 866-603-9456!)

I've got a degree in Film & Digital Media from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and spent 5 years living in wonderful Northern California.  During my post college CA days I worked as a caregiver in a group home for teenagers with autism, which was one of the best experiences of my life.  Some of my other jobs have included bowling alley attendant, washing cars at a honda dealership, cashier at CompUSA (you might still see me sporting that shirt around Boulder!), Tier 2 Technical Support at a call center, help desk for a media rich high school, and freelance media designer (web, video, etc).

My interests are many and varied.  I love film, technology, the outdoors, traveling, Integral theory, video games, meditation, weight lifting, running, godzilla, the muppets, dancing, and MMORPG's/Virtual Communities (I just kicked a nasty World of Warcraft habit a few months ago ;^)

I'm a HUGE film buff, and like making movies, talking about movies, and seeing movies.  I really like anything from the French New Wave and anything by directors like Aronofsky, Kieslowski, Peter Jackson, Sam Raimi, Richard Linklater, Fellini, and so many more!

I'm also a big, big fan of music.  My two favorites are Pearl Jam, and Michael Franti & Spearhead.  I've seen them each about a dozen times and never get tired of their music.  I also like  Brett Dennen/Randy Schwartz, Pink Floyd, James, Van Morrison, The Beautiful Girls, The Cars, Ozomatli, Taj Mahal, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, good trance and again, so much more....

I've been into Integral Theory roughly since the fall of 1999, and was an addicted Integral Naked subscriber while I was in California.  I found that not only did the AQAL framework allow me to finally articulate many thoughts and feelings I'd had in my past, but that its also now created a wonderful space for me to continue growing into as I progress into the future.

So from me to you, welcome to Integral Institute!

I'm thinkin' of something orange. Something orange. Give up? It's an orange.
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help