Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Update on Ken's Health

Last post 12-27-2006, 6:01 PM by Castel. 168 replies.
Page 4 of 12 (169 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-05-2006, 6:03 PM 3444 in reply to 3292

Re: Update on Ken's Health

has Deida spaked om ......mmmmmmm...i'm not letting the cat out of the bagWink [;)]

h

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-05-2006, 8:47 PM 3470 in reply to 3444

• NickCederlind is not online. Last active: 08-26-2008, 3:11 PM NickCederlind
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-17-2006
    • Walnut Creek, CA
    • Posts 6
    • Points 100

Ken, I know that you have encountered many "doors" that have "opened your mind" in your life, but you were never meant to LITERALLY try to open your mind by bashing your head on a door! :)

Was this part of embodying your ilp? :)

Holding you with healing thoughts, buddy...

Nick

Do you know what astonished me most in the world? The inability of force to create anything. In the long run, the sword is always beaten by the Spirit.
    - Napleon Bonaparte

• Report abuse
  •  08-06-2006, 8:49 PM 3572 in reply to 3470

• andread is not online. Last active: 05-13-2008, 10:50 PM andread
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-07-2006
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

Many Mem-Hey-Shin meditations and healing prayers go out to you Ken.  May the light surround you, heal you and protect your beautiful self.

Andrea

• Report abuse
  •  08-07-2006, 4:03 PM 3672 in reply to 3572

Folks I have analyzed these horrible pictures of Wilber and have concluded that he is suffering the first known case of a VMEME attack.

If you noticed the color of the bruises were deep purple.

Now I know Ken is not into S&M, or that his lovely wife or woman didn’t whip his ass, so the only explanation is that this is a 1st tier psycho-spiritual attack on Wilber because probably his discoveries are not appreciated by the VMEME gods: they don’t wish to be bothered with.

Or this may be a sneak attack by the GREEN VMEME that is tired of Wilber fucking with it all the time. It would be easy for Green to disguise itself as purple and attack Wilber. I would therefore suggest that Wilber might want to call Ann Coulter to come over and see what she can do.

Or as

this is equivalent to being possessed. I therefore recommend Helen, our Forum Mistress along with Tammy go to the Annex or loft and beat the living shit out of Wilber with bamboo sticks marinated over night in Holy oil thereby freeing him from this psychic demon.

We all could send incense, prayer beads, and if anyone has some shamanistic holy water that would also I think help to expel the purple first tier demon attack on Wilber.

That might be the GREEN VMEME coming to get some payback FOR ALL THE SHIT wILBER TALKED ABOUT IT, IN THE PAST

Anyway

Hold fast Ken, help is on the way!

Namaste

God speed ladies!

• Report abuse
  •  08-08-2006, 7:50 AM 3712 in reply to 3672

i can assure you girard,  if ken wanted to see "Forum Mistress" he wouldn't have any trouble finding her.

h

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-08-2006, 11:34 AM 3751 in reply to 2663

I think it's time to revisit the practice - first developed on the original forum - of Okendo, a focused tantric meditation in which sexual energies/orgasms are used to facilitate healing and sustaining Ken Wilber.  Okendo has been a core aspect of my ILP for some time now and I encourage others to come on board as well.  Please see Jana/Plasmafly's Pray for Ken thread for an explication of this practice, particularly this post in which the term/practice of Okendo proper was born. 

Well, why don't I just duplicate that particular post here?  This is me responding to Jana:

Kenantra, KWorgonathon, Kensex, Kenorgy,
    I think I like Kenorgy best.

Kenorgy is pretty good, especially if pronounced in a way that makes it resonate with "synergy."

I propose the following two terms: "Kendalini Yoga" and "Okendo" - the first one seems pretty obvious but I'd better explain the genesis of the second one a bit more.

"Okendo" or "Ohkendo" is derived from the acronym "Orgasmic Healing for KEN" (OH KEN) but has been modified to make it sound more like a martial art. The advantage of this is that it sounds like a mysterious and powerful practice (as indeed it is), and can be easily listed as part of your ILP. However, if someone asks you about it, I recommend that you adopt a mysterious air and simply say that it is a part of the "occult teachings of Integral Spirituality" or something to that effect. If the person is persistent/attractive enough you may eventually be persuaded to initiate them into the sacred mysteries of Okendo.

To inspire you, I'm including a depiction of one of the more advanced Okendo practices at the bottom of this post.

Now get to work, people! You've got Kendalini and Okendo to practice!

arthur

NoImage = NoSigImage document.write(pgdCode("

Always remember the beautiful Mystery you are."))

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Report abuse
  •  08-09-2006, 7:54 AM 3833 in reply to 3751

any guy rich enough can go to nevada's chicken ranch (is it called?) - house of prostitution and hire as many hookers as possible? don't see why not, i worked with someone, a married guy, who boasted he hired two hookers in las vegas.

h

• Report abuse
  •  08-09-2006, 8:35 AM 3837 in reply to 3833

Thank you, Helen, for your rich and insightful contribution to this thread, and for continuing, as always, to speak from your highest self.  Namaste.

arthur

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

• Report abuse
  •  08-09-2006, 3:17 PM 3928 in reply to 3837

adastra:

Thank you, Helen, for your rich and insightful contribution to this thread, and for continuing, as always, to speak from your highest self.  Namaste.

arthur

You see when you’re upside down like those freaky-deeky’s in that picture of yours; the highest self is the lowest self

As for Wilber he don’t need no more of that freaky deeky stuff

He needs some good old fashion Midwestern conservative hypocrisy. That will straighten him out

Proverb:

Before you speak

Make sure you’re not upside down

• Report abuse
  •  08-09-2006, 8:58 PM 3965 in reply to 3928

Instead of a telethon to raise money for ___________ (insert fav cause here) we are proposing an orgyathon to raise awareness for Ken?

As we say down south Ken, "Keep yer pecker up."

• Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 6:32 AM 3993 in reply to 3965

alriiitiii then!....i need more points! ,,, and/but i have a better idea:)

howbout every rich man sets up his own house of prostitution...you know how it goes...the rich get richer!

you be ok ken, ok?

h

• Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 9:38 AM 4016 in reply to 3993

How are you, Ken, beloved by All? Please say something through someone. We really appreciate any kind of update.

Thanks,

M
    • Report abuse
  •  09-03-2006, 7:40 PM 6676 in reply to 4016

Well, I guess Ken's supernatural healing powers are better than ever...since he's apparently going to New York next weekend, in part to give a talk with Traleg Rinpoche. Considering that getting him to travel is difficult under ordinary circumstances, to travel a little over a month out from major injury means..ah hell, I don't know what the hell it means.

Safe travels, Ken.  Travel [ap]   Say hi to Rinpoche for me. (I really like Traleg Rinpoche's writings).

Julie

All of my thoughts, like junkyard dogs, guarding scraps of nothing......
    Bird York
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  09-05-2006, 7:56 AM 6811 in reply to 6676

miracles happen, eh?

helps to have one's 'Rainbow' body  kicking in high gear, i 'spose.

h

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  09-05-2006, 10:00 AM 6823 in reply to 6676

I just hope that our beloved Ken is taking proper care of his health, that's the foundation of him continuing to do his important work in the world - and certainly trumps any considerations of him taking part in particular conferences or whatnot. 

arthur

• Report abuse
Page 4 of 12 (169 items)   « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help