Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

CUSTOMIZABLE ILP ???

Last post 08-22-2006, 7:02 PM by 1235813. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-11-2006, 4:05 AM 4061

• ats is not online. Last active: 10-06-2006, 1:10 AM ats
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-17-2006
    • Honolulu, Hawaii
    • Posts 61
    • Points 1,405

CUSTOMIZABLE ILP ???

I dream of a day when I can log on to a website through which I can build a personalized ILP kit.  I'd log on and choose my religion, and my teacher of choice.  Then I could choose a particular subtle body program I could follow, from Yoga to Chi Gung, etc. Then I could choose the type of physical workouts I'd like to do, from different modern weightlifting techniques to yoga to even cardiovascular workouts.  Then, the site would put together files I could download and burn onto a DVD-rom or CD-rom that would be fully customized and balanced for my lifestyle and time constraints.

I would also be able to choose the amount of subtle body work to include, and the type of causal meditation I could work in, and have that all placed into a finished product, ready for me to use!  That would be awesome!  I could have a different DVD for each day of the week!

For now, I make do with the ILP gross body workout DVD.  I pause it from time to time to add more subtle body work (Chi Gung), since I feel it's light in that department.  What do you folks think?

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-11-2006, 5:41 PM 4133 in reply to 4061

Re: CUSTOMIZABLE ILP ???

Great!  I'd love to be able to do that.

May by old hat, but could there be an area to answer a series of questions and get the resulting psychograph?

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  08-21-2006, 1:26 PM 4873 in reply to 4133

• aeryck is not online. Last active: 10-14-2006, 5:28 PM aeryck
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 340

I've been working on something like this.  I call it the "Integral Living Project".  I put together a very elementary online tool that you can use to set up and track your ILP, and am getting ready to work on the whole thing more soon.  I'll post on these forums as I make progress.

About the project:
    http://integralvalley.typepad.com/blog/2006/02/integral_living.html

The online tool:
    http://www.integralliving.com

If you would like to create an account, use the master password: ILA

Thanks,
    Eric

Seeking the Unseekable
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-21-2006, 1:27 PM 4874 in reply to 4133

• aeryck is not online. Last active: 10-14-2006, 5:28 PM aeryck
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2006
    • Posts 12
    • Points 340

1235813:

Great!  I'd love to be able to do that.

May by old hat, but could there be an area to answer a series of questions and get the resulting psychograph?

I definitely want to make this part of my project, although it's hard to measure the UL quadrant areas.  Need to look into psychometrics, according to Ken:

http://integralvalley.typepad.com/blog/2006/02/my_call_with_ke.html

Eric

Seeking the Unseekable
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-22-2006, 7:02 PM 5007 in reply to 4874

Thanks!  I'm going to look into that. 

Thank you for making that available.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2006. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help