Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » The Frothy Edge » third way politics

third way politics

Last post 06-24-2008, 10:49 PM by nothingness. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-24-2008, 10:49 PM 57733

third way politics

Interesting statement Ken makes in this video regarding tranformation .That with all the research available " it is a mystery what makes people transform" .And that we really dont know what makes people transform. 

First I really enjoy Kens honesty . He{ unlike so many new age teachers who think it is a week long workshop, ie; give me 2 thousand dollars and I will give you enlightenment} speaks to me a heartfelt yet non attachment to this game of transformation.

So to all you out there playing the tranformational game and promising enlightenment and then blaming the student when they dont get enlightned you are really hurting the cause., but your money game grows so you keep doing your speil.

Ken thanks , plus you made it kool for joggers and weightlifters like myself to become philisophical and spiritual and still keep wild sex as a possibility .lol

Bill Kilburg,
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2006. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help