Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Forum/Salon Facilitators

Last post 09-15-2006, 4:48 AM by yogafrog. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-15-2006, 4:48 AM 7893

Forum/Salon Facilitators

Dear Facilitators

My name is Richard Munn and I’m the Managing Editor of the upcoming new periodical ‘Facilitator Essentials’.  I would like to introduce myself and see if and how you’d like to contribute to the production of articles for this evolving and vital project.

At Facilitator Essentials we are decisively aiming to create a cache of wisdom and compassion that will be helping to nurture a more Integrally Informed consciousness around the globe. (Wow!)

The periodical will mainly be focusing on best practices, skills, and concepts related to:
    ·        fostering a healthy Integral group
    ·        handling challenging issues
    ·        inspiring Integral growth in the community at large
    ·        looking at themes or ‘meta-level’ concerns such as ‘keeping the groups ‘gravity’ at 2nd Tier’

I am writing therefore to introduce myself and to arrange a time when we can speak with each other and how we can best move towards together producing this work.

Best Regards

Richard Munn 

reply to:

richmunn@googlemial.com

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help