Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

What are your all-time favorite Integral Naked audios and videos?

Last post 19 hours, 26 minutes ago by Lizzie. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-26-2008, 2:07 PM 52993

What are your all-time favorite Integral Naked audios and videos?

Just idle curiosity--what are your all time favorites?  Which dialogues and videos do you most wish could be seen by just about everybody?

I'm just wondering what has really stuck out for y'all over the past five years of Integral Naked/ISC content....

Corey W. deVos (dj rekluse)
    Brand Manager, Integral Naked
    Audio Manager, Integral Institute
    Managing Editor, KenWilber.com
  •  05-26-2008, 2:56 PM 52999 in reply to 52993

Re: What are your all-time favorite Integral Naked audios and videos?

Corey - I am just 'jesus-louisis' about this last #4 conversation with Ken and Rupert Sheldrake! For me they don't get any better than that.

I want to 2nd Bernadette's comment about your commentary(ies). A few days ago I was saying to myself what a good job you did with Rupert and with Rupert and Ken's exchanges. I was thinking how well you understand this stuff to be able to summarize the way that you do - probably on all of these.

Maybe I'll post a comment on the Sheldrake thread about several things that I liked and was stimulated and taught by. ambo

Ambo Suno
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  05-26-2008, 5:13 PM 53023 in reply to 52993

By everybody? Genpo's Big Mind exercise. No doubt one of the best!

By the way, there is a lot of "talking about" on Naked. Explanations and categories and theory and boxes and ...

I am wondering if there is a way to provide more modules that depict actual practices. The participants can then provide a sort of play by play into what they are doing and how we can do it.

Create a series of people dealing with shadow. Create a series of 1-2-3 of God scenes. Etc. Show someone applying the mystical truths of the Bible to group prayer and have an off-scene announcer explain what is going on. Create more injunctions and demonstrate how they might be followed.

That's what I liked about Big Mind.

I have to say, I cringe when I see Ken or others trying to contort themselves to bring into the I-Web people like Stone Gossard. It comes off as a straining to gain alignment with the the power of pop success. Stone is playing the hot shit rock star, Ken is practically throwing himself down to provide the guy with a red carpet, and the guy is missing the cues.

Ambo - your idea about possibly bringing in Phil Jackson will be more of the same here. Phil has no clue about pre- trans- fallacies. He is a major mean green machine. He may adopt New Age to impress the players, but there is nothing that I can discern he could bring to Naked without Ken Wilber force feeding him first.

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  05-26-2008, 8:44 PM 53045 in reply to 53023

the myriades interview .. i wish EVERYBODY could hear it !

• Report abuse
  •  05-27-2008, 8:29 AM 53109 in reply to 53023

"Ambo - your idea about possibly bringing in Phil Jackson will be more of the same here. Phil has no clue about pre- trans- fallacies. He is a major mean green machine. He may adopt New Age to impress the players, but there is nothing that I can discern he could bring to Naked without Ken Wilber force feeding him first."

Yeah, Schalk, that could well be. I've been wondering that myself. But I'm not sure-sure and would like to find out - though not at the expense of an infertiley flat exchange .

Ambo Suno
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  05-27-2008, 9:28 AM 53120 in reply to 53109

My favorites have been Leonard Schlain, I thought what he had to say was abosulutely facinating.

I also liked Robert Frager. I wish I'd had him for a mentor when I was in college (though I can't say I'd have been smart enough to listen to him).

Mark E.
    • Report abuse
  •  05-28-2008, 12:39 PM 53388 in reply to 52993

all the stuart davis'

360 GT: stu huntley
    • Report abuse
  •  19 hours, 26 minutes ago 53570 in reply to 52993

Wow, there have been so many it is hard to remember them all.  Yes, Stuart is definately a favourtie as is Saul Williams.  Hate to admit it but was a big fan of Rabbie Marc's conversations also.  Father Thomas is a jewel.  Like Andrew Cohen...(found W.I.E. through you:)

Also, loved your conversation with Ken on the different levels of intrepreting synchronicity, but i am still trying to understand it....the collapsing of all four quadrants at the same time gave me pause. Great stuff!

There is so much more!  That is just a drop in the bucket of what comes to mind at 12:40 p.m. after work. 

• Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2006. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help