Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Best Place to Purchase an ILP Starter Kit

Last post 06-09-2007, 7:57 PM by Mentis. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-02-2007, 1:47 PM 23846

Best Place to Purchase an ILP Starter Kit

Huy,

Is there any benefit to buying an ILP Starter Kit from Integral Institute rather than from places like Amazon or Shambhala Publications? I noticed that Shambhala Publications has it priced at a $50 discount compared to Integral Institute. I'm planning to buy the kit as soon as I have the answer to this question.

Cheers,
    Scott

Personal Philosophy: Practice Happiness
  •  06-03-2007, 10:03 PM 23912 in reply to 23846

Re: Best Place to Purchase an ILP Starter Kit

You know, you might try ebay.

A survivor looks to the past to tell him who he is, but a fool creates himself in every moment. So ask yourself - would you rather be a survivor, or a fool?
  •  06-04-2007, 2:32 PM 23957 in reply to 23912

This proves it...great minds DO think alike. I've been monitoring eBay for a copy for a couple weeks with no luck. Thanks for the reply.

~Scott

•  06-04-2007, 3:57 PM 23964 in reply to 23957

I think that regardless of where you purchase the kit, you will still be supporting Integral Institute by buying it. I got mine from ebay, and saved about $50-70... I would continue to keep your eye out for it - it will probably show up again!

-egg

A survivor looks to the past to tell him who he is, but a fool creates himself in every moment. So ask yourself - would you rather be a survivor, or a fool?
  •  06-04-2007, 7:15 PM 23975 in reply to 23964

Wow, you found a great deal. I'm definitely going to keep watching for it.

~Scott

•  06-05-2007, 2:37 PM 24029 in reply to 23975

Hey Scott,

Thanks for asking.  It's true that no matter where you purchase the Kit, it supports I-I.  However, there are a couple of reasons to purchase it directly from us.  First, we have created some automatic emails that will go out periodically after you purchase the Kit.  These emails are intended to support your process of using the Kit and will hopefully offer some inspiration along the way. 

Secondly, we'll have your contact info as an ILP Kit user, and can send you relevant announcements.  For instance, I am about to initiate a forum that focuses on using the ILP Kit as a tool to facilitate local practice groups.  I will send out an announcement to our list of ILP Kit customers to let them know that it's available as a resource.  But it you purchase the Kit elsewhere, we won't have you on that list...

It's true that we don't offer an ongoing discount, but we often run special promotions.  Last month we offered a $60 discount, which you can still use.  Just go here: www.myilp.com, and click order.  Then in the 'Special Code' box, type 'grow'. 

Enjoy!

Huy

Huy Lam
    Chief Development Officer
    Integral Institute
  •  06-06-2007, 5:13 PM 24099 in reply to 24029

Huy,

Thanks for the info. I'm planning to purchase my ILP kit on Sunday or Monday. I was planning to purchase it sooner, but car repairs first, ILP kit, second - though I'd prefer it the other way around. LOL

Will I still be able to use the special code "grow" on Monday or will it be too late? I would really prefer to buy it from I-I but price is a selling point for me. :-)

Thanks!
    Scott

PS How is your name pronounced?

•  06-07-2007, 9:34 PM 24185 in reply to 24099

Yes, the code will still work on Monday - so go for it!

My name is pronounced like 'Hwe'.

Let us know how you like the Kit!

Huy Lam
    Chief Development Officer
    Integral Institute
  •  06-08-2007, 7:53 PM 24245 in reply to 24185

Thank you so much. I'll be sure to let you know what I think about it and my experiences in applying what I learn from the kit. I'm excited and can't wait to get started in working with the kit.

•  06-09-2007, 7:57 PM 24311 in reply to 24185

Huy,

I purchased my  ILP kit today (the discount code worked, thank you) and I'm looking forward to adding to my already-established practices via the kit. I'm excited about the possibility of taking a more integral approach in my spiritual development. The ILP Starter Kit seems like the next logical step in accomplishing this. I'm looking forward to receiving support as well as being supportive in the ILP community. I'm also hoping to eventually start an ILP group locally. Thanks for your recent help. It is very much appreciated.

Cheers!
    Scott

View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help