Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

"Integral Psychotherapy: Clinical Applications" & "An AQAL Case Study of Short-Term Psychotherapy and Transformation"

Last post 06-28-2007, 11:17 PM by Zeitler. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-03-2007, 4:33 PM 22240

"Integral Psychotherapy: Clinical Applications" & "An AQAL Case Study of Short-Term Psychotherapy and Transformation"

By David Zeitler
  •  06-28-2007, 11:17 PM 24992 in reply to 22240

Re: "Integral Psychotherapy: Clinical Applications" & "An AQAL Case Study of Short-Term Psychotherapy and Transformation"

One of my students asked me if Cheryl was having a Dark Night of the Soul spiritual emergency. I said that I think she was having a dark night of the soul, but without the spiritual emergence(y).

Though she maintained her Reform Judaism community, she made sense out of that community from a Human Bonding perspective, not a spiritual perspective. In other words, there was not much State-Stage development in Cheryl, but there was undoubtedly vertical Level Transformation.

What do you think?
    Gregarious Curmudgeon
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help