Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

"What a Difference a Decade Makes: A First-Person Perspective on Integral Education at Progressive Graduate Schools"

Last post 08-13-2007, 2:50 PM by Zeitler. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-31-2007, 3:13 PM 26674

"What a Difference a Decade Makes: A First-Person Perspective on Integral Education at Progressive Graduate Schools"

By David M. Zeitler
  •  07-31-2007, 11:37 PM 26694 in reply to 26674

Re: "What a Difference a Decade Makes: A First-Person Perspective on Integral Education at Progressive Graduate Schools"

hi,

i'm unable to locate vol.2, issue 2 (summer) of the aqal journal, only the previous volume and/or issues. is this latest issue available to sponsoring members of i-i, and if so, how can i access it?

thank you,

ralph

•  08-01-2007, 2:06 PM 26721 in reply to 26694

Re: "What a Difference a Decade Makes: A First-Person Perspective on Integral Education at Progressive Graduate Schools"

Hi Ralph,

We're in the process of uploading the issue to www.aqaljournal.org. An announcement email will be sent out once the issue is in place, which should be very soon. This forum was created in anticipation of having the issue published, so I apologize for any confusion.

Thanks for your interest!

Matt Rentschler
    Managing Editor, AQAL: Journal of Integral Theory and Practice
    Co-Director, Integral Art Center
  •  08-01-2007, 9:58 PM 26749 in reply to 26721

thanks, matt.

looking forward to it Stick out tongue [:P]

ralph

•  08-13-2007, 2:50 PM 27308 in reply to 26674

Hello Folks,

Here is a further development regarding this 1-P-P article. (1pp = first person perspective)

On August 16, 2024, the Association for Transpersonal Psychology (ATP), and the Association for Humanistic Psychology (AHP), are celebrating a quasi-reunion of sorts (they are calling it a "marriage" on their flyers).

I had not known about their "marriage" beore writing this article. I was speaking purely from a place of re-engaging the Bay Area after ten years, and my thoughts and feelings surrounding that.

It was interesting to see the flyer a day before Vol 2 No 2 of the AQAL Journal went live online.

The ATP and AHP are also trying to figure out how to sustain and even foster the values that gave birth to their organizations. If you read my article, you already know my opinion on this !

blessings to their marriage/reunion.
    david z
    Gregarious Curmudgeon
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help