Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

voyeee

Last post 10-05-2007, 5:18 PM by fairyfaye. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-17-2007, 9:37 AM 28612

voyeee

and because this separate self abides in space and time .. she can plan a mystical voyage .. destination resonating in the same space and time as a group of masters of existence

have paid the registration, booked the hotel room and now need to plan the route

my ship is my car and the land is the ocean

•  09-17-2007, 10:10 AM 28613 in reply to 28612

Re: voyeee

got a separate notebook to begin using as a log when i set sail .. and have a dinner date upon arrival with mark and anyone else who joins us

like a child in anticipation of christmas .. then getting distracted by the ecstacy of the turning leaves glowing in both green and orange at the same time .. how do they DO that ??

•  10-05-2007, 5:18 PM 29559 in reply to 28613

Re: voyeee

well things have a way of working out, don't they ? got myself some extra cash so booked a flight instead

i think my family is much relieved .. they might trust "me" but "myself and i" as driving companions can only be trouble Wink [;)]

Cool [H]   Party!!! [<:o)]

View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help