Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Institute Forums » General Community Forums » Newbie Angst is Covered by the 5 point you get free ...

Newbie Angst

Last post 11-13-2007, 4:15 AM by cosmogerminator. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-08-2007, 1:45 PM 31541

Newbie Angst

Greetings all,

After my initial ecstatic plunge into I-I (as a long time Wilber reader) I am confused that the postings in nearly every forum peaked nearly a year ago. I would have thought there would be great growth and soaring enthusiasm by now. Can anyone enlighten me? (pun intended) Also, is there progress toward the ILP Kit support?

Thanks for any encouragement,

italiangold

• Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  11-08-2007, 6:09 PM 31555 in reply to 31541

Re: Newbie Angst

greetings italiangold .. all i can say is keep posting, baby .. keep sharing your enthusiasm and integral ecstacy

regarding the ilp kit, i believe there was a live kencall about it today .. did you catch it ?

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  11-09-2007, 12:59 AM 31575 in reply to 31541

Italiangold,

I know how you feel.  I joined this community a little over a month ago thinking it would be something more than it seems to be now, and I've felt a bit of that 'noob angst' since then.  Seems most of the activity has moved over to the I-I pod at Zaadz.  But I keep posting and reading anyway, hoping that things might get rolling again.

On the other hand, it does strike me as just a little bit ironic that I would expect people to be more long-winded about that great Silence..

=P

Here's to hoping,

K

• Report abuse
  •  11-09-2007, 1:30 PM 31618 in reply to 31541

what percentage of the population is at second tier ?

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  11-10-2007, 11:00 AM 31661 in reply to 31618

good question ... if i may say so, otherwise drop the status freely given ...

i would say ...

in holland about 26 percent was a year ago in 2nd tier - from a psi-longgolf perspective ...
    in actual life less than 1 percent seems to be in 2nd tier ...

this may need some introspection on that phenomenal ...

does anyone here has any idea what makes the difference for the psi-wished sense ...
    and the actual presence in civilian life ...

and what does such a phenomenal to the people of a country ...

~~~

it might be that i have some ideas, but ... but ... but ...
    ( we seem to be on a correct and convenient dialogue set by :whom: )

still i am curious on the integrals integrating their memos & memes
    s'ace

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

If there were not time, there would be no mind to become." - VV-Rinri-II
    • Report abuse
  •  11-13-2007, 4:15 AM 31814 in reply to 31661

Newbie Angst is Covered by the 5 point you get free ...

dear webmaster here contacted in a topic of newbies ...

i am a bee, a kingfisherbee ...

so, i do not have to get the bonus of 5 points for my contributons ...

i'ld rather feel some contact with you over there, if you subtract 5 points to my credtis here ... thanks for your attention

i see for the transactionresults ... in due time
    ;-)
    at your service
    ;{ s'ace }:

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

If there were not time, there would be no mind to become." - VV-Rinri-II
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help