Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Hello

Last post 08-09-2006, 1:49 PM by adastra. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-08-2006, 12:42 PM 3759

• NickCederlind is not online. Last active: 08-26-2008, 3:11 PM NickCederlind
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-17-2006
    • Walnut Creek, CA
    • Posts 6
    • Points 100

Hello

Hi all,

Just wanted to start off with a congratulations to the I-U team on all the very hard work they've done so far. I've been sampling some behind the scenes work at the integral education forum (integral-ed.org) and the work I've seen is perhaps the most sophisticated that I-I will come to offer!  I can't wait to hear about more opportunities to get involved with I-U...

Best,

Nick

Do you know what astonished me most in the world? The inability of force to create anything. In the long run, the sword is always beaten by the Spirit.
    - Napleon Bonaparte

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-08-2006, 4:18 PM 3771 in reply to 3759

• heikkinen is not online. Last active: Thu, May 29 2024, 7:25 AM heikkinen
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2006
    • Boulder, CO
    • Posts 32
    • Points 2,065

Re: Hello

Thanks for the good words!

Yes, the I-Ed center is amazing.... they'll be featured later this Fall, so I really look forward to that!

Katie Heikkinen

Integral University Presents
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-09-2006, 1:49 PM 3901 in reply to 3771

Re: Hello

Hi all

I was an IU beta tester - and I didn't even get a stupid t-shirt!  Hmm [^o)]

Glad to see the site is finally going up at last.  Big Smile [:D]  Congratulations to everyone on what must have been a gargantuan effort behind the scenes.  Here, have some beer and pizza, you've earned it.  Beer [B]Pizza [pi]

arthur

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help