Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Feedback on Holosync

Last post 10-18-2007, 11:13 AM by johndupuy. 64 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (65 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-01-2007, 9:52 AM 29366 in reply to 28409

Re: Feedback on Holosync

Hey Mark, John Dupuy here. I've been using Holosync as part of an Integral Recovery model. I found your post most interesting and very helpful. Thanks. my challenge at this point is using Holosync as part of an Integral Life Practice, and working out the meditative techniques and emotional releasing practices that are vital to recovery. The results so far have been very good and show great promise. Again thanks for answering the questions that had me. If interested check out my website: www.integralrecovery.com for the work I am doing. john
  •  10-04-2007, 8:17 AM 29499 in reply to 29366

Hi John,
    I tried to go to your web site twice and it made my browser (safari) close both times.

Are you the guy on the recent video asking Ken about integral recovery?

As far as Holosync and ILP goes, I just do everything in the ILP Matrix using holosync for the meditation module.

I'm a huge fan of that ILP kit.

Bill Harris says holosync is good for PTSD and addiction. Do you concur? I think those are two of the saddest things...
  •  10-07-2007, 3:02 PM 29634 in reply to 29499

Hey Mark, Yes I am the guy using Holosync as part of an Integral Recovery model and have been using Holosync and other products to work with PTSD, depression, and so on as a part of integral recovery model, with very good results. Yes, I was the guy on the video clip. Try integralrecovery.com again. I use Safari. No Problem. Let me know if it doesn't work. I sent my webmeister your note, in case others are having the same problem. If you can get through to the website you will see that an ILP is the core of Integral Recovery and using Holosync as a part of the spiritual module, and the shadow/emotional releasing work is phenomenal.
    Also I believe that this binaural technology really improves shear cognitive ability. I have seen remarkable results in some of my clients. I.Q. s seem to increase noticeably in short order. There could be some wonderful research done in this area as his thing unfolds.
  •  10-15-2007, 8:58 AM 30044 in reply to 29634

Hi John,
    Your web site is still shutting down my browser. Feel free to have your webmiester contact me if I can help.

I just watched your "Shadow Technology" video again and I have a question. Did you say that your longest "cure" to date has been three years?

I'd love to see numbers on:
    at what point in your program clients get clean,
    at what point they stop falling off,
    how long they've been on.

Maybe all that's on your site.
  •  10-18-2007, 11:13 AM 30238 in reply to 30044

Mark, we have doubled checked the site on Macs which both I and my web meister use. What version of OS 10 do you use? If you send me your email address @ johndupuy@gmail.com and we'll figure it out. again the website is www.integralrecovery.com
    john
Page 5 of 5 (65 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help