Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

STRESS... and fun!

Last post 06-24-2006, 1:03 PM by Justin. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2006, 1:15 PM 366

• psalamone is not online. Last active: 11-25-2007, 5:07 PM psalamone
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-07-2006
    • Boulder, CO
    • Posts 4
    • Points 265

STRESS... and fun!

Integral Institute, we do it all: we work hard, we play hard... we talk loud, we whisper quietly... we meditate, we drink... we emote/react/fight, and think. Today I've already played a round of Rise of Nations, worked on a new ad campaign, meditated for ten (!) minutes, exercised for 30, ate cherries, and discussed the work of Ken's critics online. We also had a visitor from Tempe, and I watched the call center staff take a few customer service calls for I-I Member Services (always a good time). All of it, of course (even the gaming!), in service of a larger mission: to live a life of Freedom and Fullness, and to do it with class.

MISSION: "To build and support a worldwide community of integral practitioners."
    • Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  06-23-2006, 1:56 PM 370 in reply to 366

Re: STRESS... and fun!

Just to clarify, when I played Paul in Rise of Nations last week, I crushed him.  Despite that, he still helped me with the graphics for our fantastic new Member Services page.

I'm thinkin' of something orange. Something orange. Give up? It's an orange.
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-23-2006, 3:36 PM 376 in reply to 366

Dudes! I found a half-eaten cookie under one of the yoga matts, and that was really cool.
    • Report abuse
  •  06-24-2006, 1:03 PM 437 in reply to 366

Hey, sounds like life at my house, other than the Tempe visitor.... And class? You guys have got it man!!

Justin

"Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea and sink".

SHUNRYU SUZUKI
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help