Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Using the Multiplex Community...

Last post 06-24-2006, 9:00 PM by jeffsalzman. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-24-2006, 11:09 AM 430

Using the Multiplex Community...

...software i mean ;)

I bet Nobody has noticed the little 'Inbox' link at the top right of the page...you have?  oh, well this is the box for your private messages.  It's like your own little personal forum...pretty cool.  One issue with your private forum is that there could be a party goin on in there in the form of incoming messages and you would never know about it unless you click that little link. 
    Now i would never want anybody to miss a party so i want to share this little tip i discovered and use for my Inbox.
    Next time you are in there notice underneath any posts you have, there are a couple settings you can adjust.  Next to 'Send Email:' there is a dropdown bar, hit the arrow and select 'when new posts are posted in this forum.'  'This forum' is your Private Message box so this setting will send you and email update anytime somebody sends you a PM.  pretty cool eh?

You can set this email update to happen for any forum you have access to, public or private.  I find it a great way to keep up with all the activity that goes(/will be going) on in here.

in service,
    casey

Corey W. deVos (dj rekluse)
    Brand Manager, Integral Naked
    Audio Manager, Integral Institute
    Managing Editor, KenWilber.com
  •  06-24-2006, 12:56 PM 436 in reply to 430

Re: Using the Multiplex Community...

Thanks for the tutorial Casey, I'm in the plex 5x5 now....

Justin

"Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea and sink".

SHUNRYU SUZUKI
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-24-2006, 9:00 PM 444 in reply to 430

• jeffsalzman is not online. Last active: 02-05-2007, 7:22 AM jeffsalzman
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-14-2006
    • Boulder, CO
    • Posts 4
    • Points 150

Re: Using the Multiplex Community...

Cool, I did it, Casey. Can't wait to see what shows up! - Jeff
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help