Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Ken Wilber is the Newton of Consciousness Studies?

Last post 06-08-2008, 10:06 AM by adastra. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-07-2008, 8:23 PM 54821 in reply to 54364

Re: Ken Wilber is the Newton of Consciousness Studies?

Does anyone know where i can find an ego development test similar to the one used by Jane Loevinger?  Im constantly trying to better assess the situtions that arise and would love to know what the different development levels/stages myself and others are at.  Thank you all for your time and patients

Tico
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-08-2008, 10:06 AM 54850 in reply to 54821

Re: Ken Wilber is the Newton of Consciousness Studies?

tico2303:
    Does anyone know where i can find an ego development test similar to the one used by Jane Loevinger?  Im constantly trying to better assess the situtions that arise and would love to know what the different development levels/stages myself and others are at.  Thank you all for your time and patients

Tico

Suzanne Cook-Greuter and Associates offer that kind of test online for $325 - details here.  (There's an additional option of having a 50-minute debriefing session with her for an additional fee.) 

I don't know of any test that can be self-administered - if that's what you're looking for - but I wouldn't personally trust the results of a self-administered test anyway.

cheers,
    Arthur

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help