Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Naked Forums » The Seventh Circle » Re: integrally resonant humor

integrally resonant humor

Last post 06-25-2008, 11:06 AM by vulgan. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2008, 11:10 PM 57390

integrally resonant humor

Attachment: David.jpg
    David's ILP lapsed when visiting museums here in the states. [these and the following 3 were 'borrowed' from the deipnosophist]

Ambo Suno
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-23-2008, 11:12 PM 57391 in reply to 57390

Re: integrally resonant humor

over a lifespan of development, which comes first, cognition or self-informing feeling?

Ambo Suno
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-23-2008, 11:14 PM 57392 in reply to 57390

the importance of thinking in everyday life

Ambo Suno
    • Report abuse
  •  06-23-2008, 11:15 PM 57393 in reply to 57390

religion sex and mystery - a short story

Ambo Suno
    • Report abuse
  •  06-25-2008, 2:59 AM 57810 in reply to 57390

Attachment: Image158.jpg

what coca cola did to santa... mcdonalds is doing to mcbuddha.   :)

the fabric begins to tear
    and i don't really care
    • Report abuse
  •  06-25-2008, 6:18 AM 57826 in reply to 57810

Yeah, Vulgan, that's good; it's as if Ronnie is more fully human than we thought, he gradually learns. He still has that happy, happy MEG on his face.

Ambo Suno
    • Report abuse
  •  06-25-2008, 11:06 AM 57852 in reply to 57826

im going nuts i am just escaped from the cage and intoanotherone (the internet) there is a lady boy bar next door and i am almost tempted to go just to do something.  yeah mc fuckin evil grin right hehe heh you think he is bored standing there under the smile so long.  he is probably planning some great killer ending to his life and that would redeem the fucker.  FUCK.   i just came from the movie channel and the movie is of a bunch of twits jumped off the yacht and can't get back on and i wonder why the fuck they want to get back on if i were them i would be looking for trouble.  when i stop talking about killin people you should be worried.  i am just kidding but damnit i am being looked at by everyone friends of vassana like im going to fuck someone and im not but i anyway it doesn't matter.  we talked deu an i about going to this beach place 2 hour south of bangkok with me and the girls and that will be great.. my god im bored tonight.  it took me an hour to find my way out of the apartment, onto the internet!!!

the fabric begins to tear
    and i don't really care
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help