Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Anyone here from Scotland?

Last post 11-07-2006, 3:30 PM by adastra. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-20-2006, 3:19 PM 11796

• janeyb is not online. Last active: 09 Mar 2024, 1:13 PM janeyb
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-27-2006
    • Glasgow, Scotland
    • Posts 1
    • Points 35

Anyone here from Scotland?

Hello!

The person who introduced me to Integral theory now lives in South Africa...

The person I introduced to Integral theory is now off to Malawi!

I'd be REALLY keen to meet up or talk to folk closer to home....is there anybody out there?

cheers,

Jane

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  10-21-2006, 5:26 AM 11871 in reply to 11796

• spiral is not online. Last active: 02-24-2007, 7:10 AM spiral
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-26-2006
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Re: Anyone here from Scotland?

Hi Jane,

Yes! I'm very interested in Integral Theory particularly as a framework for healthier organisations. Let me know if you'd enjoy a conversation.

best wishes,

Keith

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  11-07-2006, 3:30 PM 14168 in reply to 11796

Re: Anyone here from Scotland?

Hi, I'm passing this on from my friend Tiki; she can't post in Community Forums.

Guess what, I have neighbours!!!!!!!!!! I found a thread on the community forum , looking for Scottish people and there are 2.

Oh yeah, I have naked sky and spiritual sky, but not community sky, so I can't talk back to them.

Spiral and JaneyB, if you read this I sent you both a PM, you would need to click on INBOX to read it. The current software doesn't tell us when we have mail, it's a sort of initiative test............

We'll have a Forum gathering in Scotland yet, and then you'll all HAVE to come and visit!

Thank you

Liz

It's so cool, taking these interactions from the screen into real life - some of my best friends (and lovers Stick out tongue [:P]) have shown up in my life this way.

spiral on,
    arthur

IIzaadz pod - http://pods.zaadz.com/ii - combines the best of I-I and zaadz. If you're turquoise and you know it, drop on by. :)

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help