Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

3-2-1 Shadow-Work Process

Last post 10-31-2006, 10:43 AM by adastra. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-27-2006, 6:13 AM 12749

3-2-1 Shadow-Work Process

Hey there everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone could guide me toward a book, website etc that gives a detailed explanation of the 3-2-1 process.  Ken's new book mentions it but doesn't go into much detail and I cannot afford to fork out $200 for the ILP starter kit.

Anyone know where I can find out more about this technique.  Cheers.

Joe

•  10-29-2006, 11:58 AM 13050 in reply to 12749

Re: 3-2-1 Shadow-Work Process

Hi Joe,

Check out http://www.leadcoach.com/archives/interview/hamilton.html for an interview with Diane Hamilton who does the 3-2-1 process in the ILP kit. About 3/4 of the way in she gives a helpful and practical descrption of the process which is what I used until the ILP kit was released. Also check out Kern Wilber's postings around the shadow challenge on KenWilber.com for some other helpful material.

Namaste,
    Harv

"(The) Practice of love is always available- and expressive of your deepest truth- right now."
    -David Deida
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  10-29-2006, 6:15 PM 13069 in reply to 12749

Joe, you might also like Byron Katie's The Work.  It's a wonderful and clear process for investigating your projections, quite similar to I-I's 3-2-1 Shadow process.  And Katie's website has tons of examples and instructions and stuff all for free, so you can really get the hang of it.  It's also kind of fun sometimes when you realize how ridiculous some of your attachments can get.  She usually has her clients giggling at some point during the process.

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
    Turtle
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  10-31-2006, 10:43 AM 13200 in reply to 12749

Hi Joe

You may be interested in integral therapist Robert Augustus Masters' commentary on the 3-2-1 shadow work process in the context of integral relationships.  Please see  part 27 of his ongoing Q&A thread on Integral Naked.

arthur

IIzaadz pod - http://pods.zaadz.com/ii - combines the best of I-I and zaadz. If you're turquoise and you know it, drop on by. :)

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help