Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

the stuart davis show

Last post 09-14-2007, 9:24 PM by stevewoolf. 23 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-06-2006, 7:12 PM 14084

the stuart davis show

all fun !! especially got a kick out of his conversation with his unborn child 

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  11-07-2006, 3:07 PM 14161 in reply to 14084

Re: the stuart davis show

I agree. I liked the show too.

In a black and white picture....there's a lot of grey junk
    • Report abuse
  •  11-10-2006, 7:38 PM 14539 in reply to 14161

Geeked [8-|] Re: the stuart davis show

me too, i notice that his uplifting zany behaviour gives permission to me to be more zany
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  11-14-2006, 12:20 AM 14839 in reply to 14539

Hey, you're funny Stuart!
    • Report abuse
  •  11-16-2006, 12:45 PM 15044 in reply to 14839

it's hilarious how he incorporates spiritual lingo into his tactics .. like when the special guest drunken asshole says he likes the bottom of the missionary position .. calls it the witness

the reaction to this kind of show really separates the uptight from the light

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  12-13-2006, 10:18 AM 16449 in reply to 14084

watched the 4th one last night .. u incestuous clones naked in your bed of roses in awe of how big it gets .. have u no shame ??!! Wink [;)]
    • Report abuse
  •  12-16-2006, 2:38 PM 16694 in reply to 14084

just watched the fifth episode .. too funny the benefits of being cloned (call 1-800-clone-me) .. my favorite of them: skipping stages !!

• Report abuse
  •  12-16-2006, 3:57 PM 16698 in reply to 16694

Well I had to watch the part of Davis talking to his unborn child.  Ofcourse these very controversal questions were answered correctly.  I support stem research.  However my objection to using aborted fetuses for research is not because I feel it is the same as a human.  It has to do with poverty.  Half the world lives on a bowl of rice a day.  In some parts of the world people will sell their kidneys for money.  I thought and maybe I am wrong and my imagination has gone wild.  Wouldn't it be horrible if in some parts of the world poor women got pregnant and aborted to sell the parts for rich research labs?  Selling body parts seems terrible to me.  That is the part I worry about .........I hope that never happens.  Only Stuart can make such a serious subject somehow funny...........

when two people agree on everything all of the time one of them is not necessary
    • Report abuse
  •  03-23-2007, 5:16 AM 20974 in reply to 14084

in "shh .. the secret" stu makes the point when one stu using his "thoughts" turns the other stu pink

• Report abuse
  •  04-08-2007, 2:05 PM 21557 in reply to 14539

the wit of stuart davis is pure genius

girls you'll love the family at the cabin

• Report abuse
  •  04-09-2007, 6:34 AM 21571 in reply to 21557

Hi FF,

The ‘cabin’, of course, is the Great Stupa at the Shambhala Mountain Center near Red Feather Lakes, Colorado. It honors the dharma promulgated by the life and work of Chogyam Trungpa, the Tibetan Tulku who died 20 years ago this month.

I had an interest in visiting there since it’s opening some years ago; and last summer i had the good fortune to overcome my resistance to travel (i find it expensive and tiring) and spent 5 days there with Genpo Roshi, Diane Hamilton and several score of like minded (Integral) folks, sleeping in a tent cabin, dining communally, visiting the Stupa, and exploring Big Mind.

Here’s a link with more info:

http://www.shambhalamountain.org/stupa.html  

It is at 8000 feet above sea level; alas, my body is acclimatized at a mere 700 feet here on a hill that overlooks the charming and grandmotherly Fox River visible from where this is written. The fatigue and expense turned out to be a small price for the experience.

Warmly,

Charles

88W18'28" 41N58'02"

• Report abuse
  •  04-10-2007, 6:06 AM 21629 in reply to 14084

good fortune indeed !

8000 feet above sea level .. sounds like a "peak" experience Wink [;)]

• Report abuse
  •  04-16-2007, 7:34 PM 21808 in reply to 14084

just saw the pilot .. and marci outshines the whole universe

• Report abuse
  •  08-18-2007, 2:37 PM 27477 in reply to 21629

in the "a foothill in the mouth" episode .. the charming stu spitting out health food, surfing the net and ordering pizza on his cell phone has some pretty important points to make amidst his shenanigans

• Report abuse
  •  08-21-2007, 9:46 PM 27585 in reply to 27477

Gotta love the playful way that Stu puts multiplicity on the map.  He gets good mileage from his clones & leaves Michael Keton wishing that he had made better use of his clones in the film "Multiplicity".  He're my all time best use of clones on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest. 

Star Wars- using clones to take over the world - how very red - "boooo shouts green from the stands"  but they did have cool costumes.  rating- 3

Multiplicity- using clones to get all your tasks done to have more time with your spouse + bad comedy "she touched my pee-pee Steve" says the copy of a copy clone to the original.  rating -2

Stranger than fiction- Great use of a specific voice in your head & a great way to introduce the concept + Will Ferrel = comedy with a message -rating 7

Stu's Clones are by far the most animated and are given the space to be the dysfunctional misfits that they actually are.  He empowers clones everywhere to come out of the closet and get embodied -rating 10!

The power of the imagination is being realized. Being realized is the power of the imagination.
    • Report abuse
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help