Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Connexions: Open Source Education

Last post 01-03-2007, 1:42 PM by rbateman. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-03-2007, 1:42 PM 17651

Connexions: Open Source Education

Looking at this site today from the perspective of my role here at the eLearning company I work at. Thought I would pass it on to you all, if you don't already know about it, as it might be a channel for the Integral message or a good way to collaborate on work.

Also there may be ideas you might find you could use in your own work.

I recommend the video and intro below.

Connexions

Connexions is a rapidly growing collection of free scholarly materials and a powerful set of free software tools to help:

• authors publish and collaborate
    • instructors rapidly build and share custom courses
    • learners explore the links among concepts, courses, and disciplines.

Our Content Commons contains small "knowledge chunks" we call modules that connect into courses. Thanks to a Creative Commons open license, anyone can take our materials, adapt them to meet their needs, and contribute them back to the Commons. And everyone is invited to participate!

View an in-depth introduction to Connexions in the TED2006 presentation. Take a tour.

Rick Bateman
    Founder
    Social Circles Canada - A New Kind Of Health Club
    socialcirlces.ca
    +48° 25' 43.45", -123° 20' 10.20" (hint: Google Maps)
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help