Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Integral Ecology and Sustainability Project

Last post 01-30-2007, 2:14 PM by Heartwater. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-30-2007, 2:14 PM 18870

Integral Ecology and Sustainability Project

Hi, I am doing a research project in Integral Ecology and Sustainability. The goal is to provide an online resource of web links for ecology and sustainability practitioners and those interested in such endeavors. This is also a useful tool to demonstrate that the fields of ecology and sustainability have many approaches and tools covering all quadrants, levels, lines, states and types, (AQAL).

I would greatly appreciate your help, my integral community. If you would like to share in this adventure you are invited to post a web link to an ecology or sustainability approach, method, tool or information resource, please do. If you feel inclined you may also name or categorize your link(s) and also feel free to mention if the link is a tool or school of thought. For those AQALy inclined posters I further invite you to mention what quadrant or level you feel this link is most representative of. And of course your comments and discussions are always adored.

Thank you so much.

With Love, John

"The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help