Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Integral Encyclopedia or Glossary

Last post 07-26-2006, 2:20 PM by yschachter. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-26-2006, 2:14 PM 2097

• ats is not online. Last active: 08-29-2006, 7:30 AM ats
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-17-2006
    • Honolulu, Hawaii
    • Posts 41
    • Points 885

Integral Encyclopedia or Glossary

I would like to see a glossary of terms.  There would be an index of terms, and clicking on a term would link us to the explanation.  First, a simple synopsis, and then a more detailed discussion, and possibly suggested links to other terms or articles.

An interactive AQAL map would be cool.  Scrolling the pointer over the AQAL graph would activate links we could click on.  We could see the role of pre-rational / rational / trans-rational, or interior / exterior, or conop / formop / etc...  There's a lot of overlapping factors, and putting them together is challenging.  A visual interactive map would help.

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  07-26-2006, 2:20 PM 2098 in reply to 2024

Re: Integral Encyclopedia or Glossary

1 - The first idea is already happening, but needs more help: http://integralwiki.net/?title=Main_Page

2 - I think the second idea is amazing, and I'd love to see it, too.

3 - just wait 'til you see Ken's idea of a giga-glossary, which could be made into something like both of the ideas above. It's coming up in Integral Spirituality.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help