Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Announcing first ever Integral Education Seminar!

Last post 04-11-2007, 11:23 PM by miriam. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-11-2007, 11:23 PM 21693

Announcing first ever Integral Education Seminar!

Hi everyone,

Have you heard of the Integral Education seminar that’s taking place this summer? It’s the first ever, and will be held August 13-17 on beautiful Whidbey Island, just west of Seattle: www.i-edu.org. 

I think it is going to be an amazing event. Diane Hamilton will be there, presenting Big Mind and the 3-2-1 shadow process for educators, also Clint Fuhs from Integral Institute plus the entire team that’s been working together as the Integral Education Center’s core team for the last three years.

Are you engaged in integral education?  This will be a wonderful opportunity to network with a small but growing group of educators from around the world that are dedicated to exploring and implementing the leading edge in education. We will come together to learn about and practice integral education, as well to become a community of fellow seekers and iEd practitioners

As Lynne mentions on the community forum, this seminar is for educators of all age groups and types: “home schooling parents, parents of any age children, adult ed folks, yoga teachers, k-12, and corporate trainers...”

We’d love to hear what you would like to see happen at the seminar that is not already on the schedule. Also if you are thinking of coming, this thread can be a great place start the conversation. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible there!

Love and blessings to all,

Miriam

View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help