Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Southern Oregon, Northern California - Are you out there?

Last post 03-31-2008, 9:39 PM by Jared. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-27-2006, 3:18 PM 2203

• jim is not online. Last active: 12-11-2006, 9:29 PM jim
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-26-2006
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

Southern Oregon, Northern California - Are you out there?

I hereby am "running up the flag" to see if anybody salutes the Wilber energy in this region of the country.  I am located in Ashland, Oregon (14 miles north of the Oregon-California boarder.)  If you are within a few hours driving time of Ashland, let me know who you are as I am VERY hyped in starting an affinity group in this region.  Connecting with others who speak the Wilber language and resonate with Ken's AQAL perspective is paramount in continuing our individual and collective evolutionary development. 

I am starting a "study group" and other activities integrating many lines of upper left personal development and I firmly believe in the dictum; The whole is greater than the sum of the parts, especially when it comes to people of like minds coming together for a common purpose. Imagine how exciting it is going to be to be able to talk "Cosmic Consciousness" language and have another who knows what the hell you are talking about! 

What specific lines of personal development are you interested in?  Which quadrant primarily contains your passion energy? If you could "make a living" in the Integral domain, what would that look like?  What do you think is the best way to communicate AQAL phenomena to others? What would it feel like to be a focal point in your community for Integral awareness, helping others develop their awareness and learn to apply these principles in every day life? Wow!  Talk about a natural high, THIS IS IT!   

I am looking forward to connecting with you so let's GO FOR IT!  www.jim@ashlandhome.net

Namaste', Jim Fritz 

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  03-31-2008, 9:39 PM 44588 in reply to 2203

• Jared is not online. Last active: 06-22-2008, 1:56 PM Jared
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Santa Cruz , CA
    • Posts 4
    • Points 65

Re: Southern Oregon, Northern California - Are you out there?

How did this work out for you friend? We're down here in Santa Cruz just south of SF. I'm in Seattle regularly. Hoping you're finding people to share vision with. I'm reaching out to anyone in northern California at the moment, my good friend shane and I are looking to have more community to engage. Hope you are well, let me know how this turned out for you, Jared
    Loveisallthereis
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help