Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Social Bookmarking

Last post 06-15-2007, 7:31 PM by tamgoddess. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-13-2007, 1:49 PM 24518

Social Bookmarking

Hey guys and gals....

On the What's New page, you may notice three new inconspicuous-looking icons, just below the "Instant Gratification" video.  These are links to add Integral Naked to either of the three largest social bookmarking sites: StumbleUpon, Digg, and Del.icio.us.  If you happen to use any of these services, be sure to bookmark us!  And if you don't, i recommend that you do--you will never find yourself bored on the internet again ^_^

Corey W. deVos (dj rekluse)
    Brand Manager, Integral Naked
    Audio Manager, Integral Institute
    Managing Editor, KenWilber.com
  •  06-15-2007, 7:31 PM 24568 in reply to 24518

Re: Social Bookmarking

inmanagingeditor:
    Hey guys and gals....

On the What's New page, you may notice three new inconspicuous-looking icons, just below the "Instant Gratification" video.  These are links to add Integral Naked to either of the three largest social bookmarking sites: StumbleUpon, Digg, and Del.icio.us.  If you happen to use any of these services, be sure to bookmark us!  And if you don't, i recommend that you do--you will never find yourself bored on the internet again ^_^

I hear and obey.  Hmm [^o)]

I've not heard of this newfangled "social bookmarking" stuff, thanks for the head's up.  Smile [:)]  Two of the ones you mentioned I found visually boring, the third - StumbleUpon - I found more pleasing to use.  Since installing it, I've had entire minutes of entertainment at a time! 

So, Corey, since you started this, what social bookmarking software do you like to use, and why? 

spiral upon,
    arthur

Upgrade to ISC!
    http://integralinstitute.org/public/static/multispirit.aspx
    http://pods.zaadz.com/ii
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help