Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

(SEX) Kosmic, Karma and Creativity

Last post 09-05-2007, 5:19 PM by integralboy. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-30-2007, 5:34 PM 27887

(SEX) Kosmic, Karma and Creativity

Does anyone know when we can expect the next KICK BUTT Wilber epic? I understand the need for the popularized introductory books, but I am having some serious withdrawels.
    Thanks,
    integralboy
  •  08-31-2007, 2:08 AM 27905 in reply to 27887

Re: (SEX) Kosmic, Karma and Creativity

I think it's unfair to say you are suffering from withdrawals, as Wilber produces a huge amount of material in terms of conference calls, articles, tours, etc. Not to mention he appears practically every week on Integral Naked, brought out Integral Spirituality less than a year ago, etc. We are also awaiting The Many Faces of Terrorism and the updated Transformations of Consciousness.

To say 'withdrawals' is perhaps pushing the boat a little...

•  09-01-2007, 12:08 PM 27975 in reply to 27905

There is quite a bit of material out there...but most of it is introductory and popularized material. I am very much looking forward to Transformations of Consciousness. I didn't mean to be accusatory or unfair. I am just a little anxious and excited to read some more comprehensive material.
  •  09-01-2007, 12:52 PM 27976 in reply to 27975

Integralboy, you sound like your addicted to collecting knowledge. This is good only if it is found in life and practice. Ken has his new book Integral Sprirituality at the Integral Sprituality site. And much is being done to make an integral practice and school. I recommend you look at a school that is already complete, called Arica. And as always, Ken's work will make it that much more available.

www.arica.org

•  09-01-2007, 3:44 PM 27986 in reply to 27975

I did not take what you said the same way innerline did.  Perfectly good question in my opinion and where does he get the information about you that is just assumed. Pretty heavy on labeling.  No time to write these days but had a little time to read and this one really surprised me and I wanted to comment.    Lightly   Pattye

PS  Sorry I did not start with your name in.boy.   I was going too fast.  Have a good day.  PTG

•  09-01-2007, 8:35 PM 27996 in reply to 27986

There's information about a book Ken wrote this summer in the next What Is Enlightenment? It sounds amazing, like the book I've been waiting for.

mm

•  09-04-2007, 10:20 AM 28107 in reply to 27986

Hey pattye, maybe, just maybe it is in what he said. Take another look :

"Does anyone know when we can expect the next KICK BUTT Wilber epic? I understand the need for the popularized introductory books, but I am having some serious withdrawels."

Not much to look into, when he says it himself with " serious withdrawels".

Gosh were did I get that idea. Hmmmm.....

•  09-05-2007, 5:19 PM 28163 in reply to 27996

Thank you Monk Monk. I will check WEI for more book info. It sounds super sweet.

View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help