Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Altar of Spanks

Last post 17 hours, 30 minutes ago by Helene. 31 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (32 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-09-2006, 10:19 AM 3850

Devil [6] Altar of Spanks

Spank Helen for her random droppings hither, thither and - especially - yon.

Why oh why must she drop acid every morning and spend the rest of her day periodically flailing at the keyboard?  Hmm [^o)]

arthur

"Dwell in possibility" - Emily Dickinson
    • Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 6:48 AM 3994 in reply to 3850

Re: Altar of Spanks

i resent that!Lightning [li]

helen dropping acid every morning? ... so not true! just yesterday i made my milk and sugar laden tea and forgot to drink it!!!

now as for flailing? ... have no fear today, i have a busy busy morning! ... just got tapped on my  back and was asked to admire my gran-babies purple clad with golden wings "angel" .. with an oversized companion , pink tulip bloom Smile [:)]  - "that's me"

gatta run!

h

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 9:28 AM 4013 in reply to 3994

Helene:

i resent that!Lightning [li]

helen dropping acid every morning? ... so not true! just yesterday i made my milk and sugar laden tea and forgot to drink it!!!

now as for flailing? ... have no fear today, i have a busy busy morning! ... just got tapped on my  back and was asked to admire my gran-babies purple clad with golden wings "angel" .. with an oversized companion , pink tulip bloom Smile [:)]  - "that's me"

gatta run!

h

Huh.  I felt sure you were going to say, "Hey!  I resemble that remark!"  Stick out tongue [:P]

Are you second tier Helen?  Or maybe 3rd or 4th?  Are you what coral looks like when it's having a bad hair day?  Is this crazy wisdom or something more...preconventional?  Do you know what boundaries are?  Ever had a thought in your head and not blurted it out immediately?   Just wondering.

You know what I like about mcenter?  He posts weird crazy shit in his own threads, as opposed to randomly all over the place.  He has no place in the Altar of Spanks.

tip 'o the hat to you, me darlin' Smile [:)]Tongue Tied [:S]Ick! [+o(]Confused [*-)]Lightning [li]Devil [6]Hmm [^o)]
    arthur

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 9:31 AM 4014 in reply to 4013

oopsie!  'scuse me buddenin' in with a double post soirrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Big Smile [:D]Embarrassed [:$]Devil [6]Whisper [:-*]Big Smile [:D]Indifferent [:|]Party!!! [<:o)]Super Angry [8o|]Huh? [:^)]

• Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 9:39 AM 4017 in reply to 4014

Note: The Altar of Spanks can be used for anyone you want to spank - always, of course, with the recognition that we are all equally radiant expressions of the Divine Ground of Being aka Darkness Shining Wild (or in my case Dorkness Shining Riled)...and that none of us are without sin or shadow elements (except Bjork...OK, not even her...but even her shadow is sexy).

In this spirit I spank George W. Bush, for moving the planet in a suboptimal direction.

The image “http://perso.orange.fr/ivan.regina/bush_chimp_a1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://www.shanelle.co.uk/images/photos/vsbg.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

• Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 10:59 AM 4029 in reply to 4014

• JaneMc is not online. Last active: 08-18-2006, 9:17 AM JaneMc
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2006
    • Posts 39
    • Points 875

To be honest with you Arthur, I love the way you and Helene dance together, her doing the hokey pokey, and you trying to do the two step shuffle dragging her with you off the dance floor.  I love your persistence, both of you......there is an immutable quality which soothes me, just like I figure that I can count on the sun coming up in the morning.....and Helene, for all her random droppings has moments of beauty and grace and gracefulness, as indeed, do you.  Thank you.... really, no spanks whatsoever.

Jane

The fabric of my life is the cloth with which it is my responsibility to polish the lense of my own perception
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 12:41 PM 4039 in reply to 4029

SPANK Jane for bringing thanks into the sacred Altar of Spanks!

(Glad to hear my erotically megacharged dance of dichotomy with Helene works for you...but SPANK you anyway!)

arthur

• Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 12:45 PM 4040 in reply to 4039

SPANK the BBG for not taking as good care as possible of himself (including having someone on the spot to help him in the muddle of the night).  I love you, man, and the world needs you, and you need to take care of that gorgeous bodymind!  Super Angry [8o|]

• Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 1:05 PM 4046 in reply to 4039

• JaneMc is not online. Last active: 08-18-2006, 9:17 AM JaneMc
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2006
    • Posts 39
    • Points 875

Arthur, you're makin' me laugh.  Spank You too! hell, Spanks all around!
    Jane

The fabric of my life is the cloth with which it is my responsibility to polish the lense of my own perception
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2006, 2:40 PM 4055 in reply to 4017

In this spirit I spank George W. Bush, for moving the planet in a suboptimal direction.

I think GW is the best example of why NOT to spank children, he being the product of parents who spanked WAY, WAY TOO MUCH AND TOO VIOLENTLY!

Even if this isn't true, it should be........as he is the ultimate poster-boy for blue-spanking abuse!  Finally, I have discovered that he does indeed have a worthwhile purpose on the planet.......

R.K.

"No problem can be solved at the level of consciousness that created it in the first place!"

887 Posts on Forum #1; 222 Posts on Forum #2......Member Since 8/8/2003
    • Report abuse
  •  08-11-2006, 4:22 AM 4062 in reply to 4055

• ats is not online. Last active: 08-18-2006, 2:36 AM ats
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-17-2006
    • Honolulu, Hawaii
    • Posts 29
    • Points 660

Bwahahahahahaha!  I'm shocked at your outburst at Helen!  I must admit I skip over almost all of her posts.  I'm curious as to what was the breaking point?  Was it a particular post?  I think she has some serious aviodance issues, but I won't dare post that because I have some avoidance issues myself.  Stick out tongue [:P]

Oh, and you should be afraid!  Be very afraid!  Look at how many smileys there are in this multiplex!  Can you imagine how colorful her posts will be?

• Report abuse
  •  08-11-2006, 5:40 PM 4132 in reply to 4062

was it particular post? - was it the one on 'ken's update on health?'...post?

and (from re-freshed this am, read only  memory - (had trouble  logging -on)  my... 'rich men should own houses of prostitution'???? to get even richer.

yah, i did notice a low-vibe going on.

soooo too funny! implying ken .......? !!! very strange indeed it would be, eh?

blaming my crazii n' warped sense of  humor!:(

i was worried sick about his health condition, not knowing what's going on ... till last night i clicked on ken's www blog and read - was it august 3rd entry? about  his health improving and travel plans in september. ... and was "thank God"-ing all over the place!

gush i was in such good mood, my granbaby, who i see once in blue moon,  was giving me hugs because i told her i was writing about her pretty angel picture and was almost ready/finished!

FROM HENCE FORWARD I SHALL ONLY POST-SCRIBBLE ABOUT MY VISIONS AND ALL THINGS HEAVENLY - sounds good?

kisssssss and makeup adastra?

• Report abuse
  •  08-12-2006, 7:37 AM 4162 in reply to 4132

sooo didn't finish my post above.. editing didn't 'take' - wotever! appears my log-on feature is working . kiiiisiiii n' thanx IN 's guys!

no kissiiii from adastra? ahwell ... as for what do i really look like? ummmm grrlfrined told me i have  that linda evans "mysterious" aura.

my daughters and one woman  , who wore always the latest fashions, said i looked like cher...husband said "waaaay better than cher" :) sans the black hair ie.

recently was told "how long has it been? 20 years? and you  ......." ok now i'm seriously blushing now:)

ok? puckering up!

h

• Report abuse
  •  08-12-2006, 7:47 AM 4163 in reply to 4162

oh, and whilst at it...on  spanking SM thing ... call me naiive, but as late as 5ish years ago, i had no idea, nay! never heard of such a thing, till i got the internet and was playing on Shabhala forums ...and  when someone posted www link to 'kundalini yogini mistress' site, i clicked on it. was even compelled to sign on thier forum....  what kundalini craziii bunch! and then there was a young man, a teacher of  religious studies who had a wife who didn't want to catch energetically, his,  whatever it was  he had! she didn't want to be craziii.

gush those back and forth e-mails! he, like thought i was supposed to know everything! and was relentlessly asking all kinds of questions! and then  i figured out he was messing with me, and vouched to mess with him:(!

so that was the fun part...and the crazies kept forum word-fighing over the yoginis' SM past - life at some point  .. i think it was all play...can't say i was paying attention to  any of it, but was curious what made them tick...all along  not knowing what 'SM' was ...so one day i mentioned it to my partner and he shed some light on it. WELL I NEVAH!

h

• Report abuse
  •  08-12-2006, 8:40 AM 4169 in reply to 4132

Hmm [^o)]
    Helene:

was it particular post? - was it the one on 'ken's update on health?'...post?

and (from re-freshed this am, read only  memory - (had trouble  logging -on)  my... 'rich men should own houses of prostitution'???? to get even richer.

yah, i did notice a low-vibe going on.

soooo too funny! implying ken .......? !!! very strange indeed it would be, eh?

blaming my crazii n' warped sense of  humor!:(

i was worried sick about his health condition, not knowing what's going on ... till last night i clicked on ken's www blog and read - was it august 3rd entry? about  his health improving and travel plans in september. ... and was "thank God"-ing all over the place!

gush i was in such good mood, my granbaby, who i see once in blue moon,  was giving me hugs because i told her i was writing about her pretty angel picture and was almost ready/finished!

FROM HENCE FORWARD I SHALL ONLY POST-SCRIBBLE ABOUT MY VISIONS AND ALL THINGS HEAVENLY - sounds good?

kisssssss and makeup adastra?

Hey, you're talking to me semi-coherently and on-topic... Hmm [^o)]

For now I'm just going to accept that you're my shadow demon lover in the astral plane...kisskiss...more later.

arthur

• Report abuse
Page 1 of 3 (32 items)   1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help