Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Guiding, Organizing, Designing (G.O.D.)

Last post 08-30-2006, 5:54 AM by jwcargile. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-27-2006, 6:45 AM 5550

Guiding, Organizing, Designing (G.O.D.)

A column written for news print

Breathing a sigh of release and resistance

Breathing techniques are an integral part of practicing stress reduction and meditation. Ever wonder why your medical doctor asks you to breathe in and breathe out when he or she is checking your heart?

They are listening for erratic heart beats.

As part of the new integral spirituality that is being discussed in books and on websites, breathing exercises are now seen as a normal routine when releasing tension or resisting blockage that deters you from feeling whole.

New brain wave experiments being conducted worldwide are proving that the breath is a simple act when trying to induce happiness, well being, prosperity and peace within the God kingdom of your mind, body and spirit.

Studies are proving that 70 percent of the world’s population is only functioning at one level of consciousness and that is what integral spirituality calls our egocentric stage. Less than 30 percent of the population functions on what is called an ethnocentric stage, and few, very few, function at a worldcentric level. Any level above worldcentric would be living and being in a cosmic consciousness world or on the same level as Jesus and others of like mindedness.

Yogis and shamans and spiritual teachers of every ethnicity begin at the very beginning, and that is with the breath. Breathing exercises are common when meditating. Some ask that you breathe in and say “I AM,” and breathe out and say, “Relaxed.” Others say you can breathe in and say, “I Accept,” and breathe out and say, “I Release.”

These are all fine and dandy ways to practice to get from one level to another in our spiritual growth. Do not think for a moment that you have arrived within the Kingdom of God or Nirvana because it is a way of life that takes practice, practice, practice much like it takes hard practice to play on a high level in sports.

Being a Christian takes practice. You might have been born again in a wink of an eye, but you have to maintain that same Spirit of truth throughout a life span. Many people try, but give up.

Recently, we discussed how childhood or even adult traumas play a vital role in your makeup as a human being, parent, teacher and caretaker. Those old wounds have held you back for years. You have been resisting confronting those traumas or fears, and you are at wit’s end.

You can take back the life you had when you felt the happiest, the most at peace, the most harmonious with relationships by confronting the past and resisting letting them into your mind.

Bill Harris’ holosync technology with his revolutionary CDs, show how brainwaves and God can be integrated into your daily living if you will only let it happen. I am not selling Harris’ CDs, but I invested in them, and it is one of the best investments I have ever made.

Levels of God consciousness that I never knew existed have sprung forth, and those things that I resisted in the past are now part of ancient history. It’s like having all your sins washed away.

God has been busy Guiding, Organizing and Designing your life even before you were born. You came into the world with a clean slate, but muddied up the waters by letting traumas and fear control your life.

You can create your own life now, and it doesn’t matter how old you are. You can start from the beginning by breathing in the breath of God and releasing all the old wounds in your life. You can be a new human being just for the asking and practicing. What was the first thing you did when you were born into the world? You breathed your first breath. It could have been a sigh or it could have been you were resisting coming in the first place. You are here now, so make the best of it!

John W. Cargile, Msc.D, D.D.
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-27-2006, 12:09 PM 5584 in reply to 5550

Re: Guiding, Organizing, Designing (G.O.D.)

Hi John,

I like this a lot. Is this "to be" published? (And I am assuming you wrote it?) I think it's great.

Thanks for sharing and here's to hoping it can inspire others.

Peace, Tim

I wish I could have writte this with my cool, black -I+I- pen! . . . but now the INK is running out! Drat.
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  08-30-2006, 5:54 AM 5905 in reply to 5584

Re: Guiding, Organizing, Designing (G.O.D.)

Yes,

I write a weekly column for three newspapers, and this is the latest one.

John W. Cargile, Msc.D, D.D.
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help