Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Robert Augustus Masters Live Webcast Wednesday, July 2, 8-9 EST

Last post 07-02-2008, 10:49 AM by adastra. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-02-2008, 10:49 AM 60316

Idea [I] Robert Augustus Masters Live Webcast Wednesday, July 2, 8-9 EST

Streaming live at http://www.lovebyintuition.com/, 8-9 P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME  Wednesday, July 2, an interview with popular Integral Naked Guest Robert Augustus Masters; details below.

dream visions header

This week on the
    Love By Intuition Show

IN THIS ISSUE
    Call in LIVE !
    This Week's Guest
    QUICK LINKS
    Dreamvisions 7 Radio
    Love By Intuition
    Featured Guest
    JOIN OUR LIST
    Join Our Mailing List
      CALL IN LIVE !

Call in during the show to
    401 - 521 - 5945
    or
    401 - 273 - 1555
    listen live as we broadcast from Providence R.I. and throughout the universe via the Internet.
    Go to www.dreamvisions7radio.com 
    enter the site and click
     LISTEN LIVE. 
    Wait a minute for Real Player to start

IT'S *F*R*E*E*

BECOME A SPONSOR
    Our listeners are from all over the globe - the USA, Australia, France, Japan, Canada and India
    • Advertise your company on this show for as little as $50 per week or
    • Have your 60 second commercial played during 4 or more shows on the Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network
    • Your business could be our annual sponsor receiving many perks.
    deborah@dreamvisions7radio.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Ask me how!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Check out our new  Logos/Advertising page on the  Dreamvisions 7 Network site.  Come join us as we connect to the world!

Make the decision to be a part of my dream to reach the masses with positive messages and tools that bring glorious joy, happiness and love to humankind.

July 2, 2024
    Dear Deborah,

Bonjour Mes Amis!   Come join me for a glorious show this Wednesday from 8 - 9 pm EST on the Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network  aired live at WARL 1320AM in Providence, R.I. and streaming live on the internet at www.dreamvisions7radio.com 

The journey toward mature monogamy is not necessarily easy, for it asks - and has to ask - much of us. Nevertheless, it is an immensely rewarding passage, bringing us into deepening intimacy with all that we are, awakening and transforming us until we are capable of being in a truly fulfilling relationship.

Immature monogamy entraps; mature monogamy liberates.
    Freedom through intimacy

Deborah Beauvais

“Believe in your I Am Presence..                     
    Miracles are all around you”

This Week's Guest

Robert Masters  Robert Augustus Masters
    My passion is to fuel, illuminate, and support the living of a deeper life, a life of love, integrity, and fully alive awakening. Providing environments (both inner and outer) in which deep healing and transformation can take place is my vocation and privilege. Having just reached my 60th birthday, I notice that I am finding freedom more through intimacy - intimacy not only with my beloved Diane, but also with all that is - than through transcendence. There is a deeply satisfying joy for me in passing on what I have learned, especially through my integral psychotherapy apprenticeship programs and the couples intensives that I do with Diane. Since 1977 I've worked as a psychotherapist (I have a Ph.D. in Psychology), group leader, bodyworker, and teacher of spiritual deepening practices, integrating the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual in my practice. Most weekends these days I'm leading groups or trainings. Evolving in fitting parallel with this has been my writing, which is as much a passion for me as facilitating deep groupwork. I've authored eight books, including Divine Dynamite, Darkness Shining Wild, and, most recently, Transformation Through Intimacy . My essays have appeared in magazines ranging from Magical Blend to the Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, as well as in several anthologies. And running rampant through all my writing is my poetry, keeping my prose on its toes. 

A must read-Robert's latest book:
                                                    Transformation Through Intimacy
    Robert's book cover

Music during the show is provided by Diane Bardwell..Robert's wife..
    CD info can be found on Robert's site. Hear the beautiful story
    on how Robert & Diane met …
    www.robertmasters.com                                            

Join the movement of feeling love & light every day.  Allow me to guide you with a Divine Love Within Consultation which includes two amazing books to bring you to that glorious place.  Become a magnet for a profound love-infused relationship or bring back the love to the relationship you're currently in!

For more info go to www.lovebyintuition.com%2F" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Love By Intuition.com

Blessings of Love

Deborah Beauvais
    Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network
    #508-226-1723

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help