Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Back to school with quantum physics

Last post 09-09-2006, 5:25 AM by jwcargile. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-19-2006, 5:47 AM 4682

I am a columnists and I will be sharing ideas on Holistic Health. Here is one of my latest columns appearing in three weekly newspapers in Alabama.

Science teachers, lend me your ear! Mathematic teachers, lend me your ear!

Due to the separation of Church and State in the United States you have a daunting task of explaining the physical laws of nature without being allowed to bring the spiritual laws of God into the school room. Perhaps quantum physics and its daring new role in a schools' curriculum will one day allow you to experiment with a God-theme in the classroom. Our higher institutions of learning have always, as long as I have been part of it, created a dualistic portrayal of reality. Quantum physics is seeing reality without duality.

Actually, it is already occurring. Quantum physics is discovering God in everything, including us.

After re-reading the first chapter of Genesis, I am reminded how First Cause or God is being used in university laboratories and the results are amazing!We already knew this, however.

Mind, Body, Spirit are inseparable. Created in the image of God, each one of us is Spirit and have a Divine spark in us that separates us from every other creature God created. Quantum physics is now learning how to explain what the classroom teachers cannot teach, that God is in everything, including us.

Gary E. Schwartz, PhD., a professor at the University of Arizona, has written a tell-all book titled, The G.O.D. Experiments. G.O.D. signifies Guiding-Organizing-Designing. He and other scientists are finally coming to grips with what our lives are really about and why we are here on this earth!

Schwartz' experiments result in compelling scientific evidence that we no longer have to accept God on faith alone. Most of us accept God on faith alone, and that is good. But, do not be afraid of the logic and science of God.

Schwartz' multidisciplinary approach blends psychology, quantum physics and mathematics to examine the science of Spirit. “Faith and science are not mutually exclusive,” he says, “and a better understanding of their relationship can lead us to recognize how God operates in everything.”

I profess I don't know  how teachers, professors, school administrators or even our Supreme Court will  so readily be able to separate what quantum physics is discovering and/or to deny its teaching. Quantum physics could break down the very laws that our Constitution guaranteed in the separation of Church and State. Maybe we need that!All reality leads back to God or First Cause.

Denying God in our governmental institutions is what is wrong with our country today. All you have to do is watch Islam sects like the Taliban, Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah use the Koran to indoctrinate their recruits into their terrorists plans. God tells them to kill imbeciles. We are in a Holy War with our God ideas, but Christians sit quietly by and hope that these people from the Middle East are blown away by a bomb and we can get back to our daily living, that our oil prices will go down and that Homeland Security will become as ancient as Germany's Hitler.

We must to listen to our quantum physicists. They are a new breed of people who are visionaries and can put us back on solid footing in our schools and universities. Some of these new revolutionaries were skeptics, agnostics and atheists before quantum physics was introduced to them. Now they see everything as One.

For us within the Christian community we need to question our cherished beliefs. A lot of people feel threatened when they feel their beliefs or perceptions of reality are called into question. Yet questioning is what keeps our minds supple and strong.

In the Zen tradition, this willingness to question is known as a beginner's mind and it has a way of generating limitless possibilities we couldn't have seen from the point of view of knowing something with certainty. Did Jesus not teach us to have the mind of a child to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven?

Ancient thought is now being perceived as New Thought. This New Thought is not a threat to us, but it gives us our freedom to expand new personal revolutions and truths, truths that we will hopefully, for the sake of growth, remain open to questioning.

John W. Cargile, Msc.D, D.D. is a licensed ordained minister through International Metaphysical Ministries. E-books, reference material and study programs are now available at his website www.21stcenturyministries.com  For those with special prayer needs, call Unity’s prayer line at 1-800-669-7729. You can contact him at jwcargile@charter.net. All conversations are confidential.

JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-06-2006, 12:13 AM 6914 in reply to 4682

Re: Back to school with quantum physics

Interesting.  Are you familiar with Ken's take on this?

http://www.kenwilber.com/blog/show/39

Corey W. deVos (dj rekluse)
    Brand Manager, Integral Naked
    Audio Manager, Integral Institute
    Managing Editor, KenWilber.com
  •  09-09-2006, 5:25 AM 7381 in reply to 6914

Re: Back to school with quantum physics

Yes, and he wasn't too keen on it. I am new to Ken's philosophy. I just ordered several of his books to get to know him better. Studying religion and philosophy in the 1960's as Ken apparently did gives me fresh insight from his postmodern thoughts, and I look forward to learning more about his integral theory since this is what I have been trying to do the past 16 years. I am 61 years old, and write weekly newspaper columns on Holistic Health, and I have talked about how we can integrate Mind, Body, Spirit and be whole in each.
    JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help