Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

kundalini flames at the crack of dawn

Last post 09-14-2006, 4:52 PM by Helene. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-09-2006, 6:42 PM 7444

• meistereckhart is not online. Last active: 09-13-2006, 7:14 PM meistereckhart
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-30-2006
    • Posts 4
    • Points 50

kundalini flames at the crack of dawn

I've been away for a while so pardon me if I have missed any related posts:)

Lately, at the crack of dawn, I get up for a minute, check the alarm clock, and realize I have a half hour or so to sleep.  So I am in the process of going back to sleep, but Mr.Spine starts shooting kundalini stuff and it becomes some lucid dreaming vs. meditation experience.  Anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

Thanks!

M.E.

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-10-2006, 7:56 AM 7491 in reply to 7444

Re: kundalini flames at the crack of dawn

Hey M.E. it happens, eh? my naming of those 'kundalini couldron'  experiences change , with a mood...different names at different times. mostly what i hear in 'silence' . which may at times sound crazii . example? -"eucharist" - a word i had to look up in the dictionary....oh by the by?  ever see 'real life' flame-visions?
    • Report abuse
  •  09-11-2006, 6:56 PM 7611 in reply to 7491

• meistereckhart is not online. Last active: 09-13-2006, 7:14 PM meistereckhart
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-30-2006
    • Posts 4
    • Points 50

Hey Helene,

Nice to hear from you!  You might want to put http://www.m-w.com/ on your pc favorites list for after you meditate!  That's wild:)

No, I have never had any waking visions.  I have only had hyperacusis (hearing a lot) and extra sensitivity to vibrations.... .  When I was a kid, though, I thought I saw auras. It was always after swimming, and my dad told me it was the chlorine in the pool.  He might have been right.... but I don't see them anymore.

Take care,

T

• Report abuse
  •  09-14-2006, 4:52 PM 7853 in reply to 7611

hey T....chlorine in water prevented seeing the aura?.. whose aura? your own, others?

i found out quite by a coincidence, my body, had  next to the skin, a layer  i call "blue ribbon of light", because that's exactly what it looks like! the lighting was just so i guess....standing just outside brightly lit bathroom door in my dark bedroom and looking in the morror....i can't see it in a bright day-light, or anything. both my then 9ish or so, sons could see theirs too!:) one kept pocking his finger into the light with "this is kool this is kool!" - the other, after a time, got all teary-eyed and said "what is it?"

("May 94' full moon saw my Etheric aura!!! Electric Blue!" from my journal.)

"i;m seeing things again" i said to my husband...and for the next couple of weeks, daily i checked if it was still there! then years later i heard on CBC radion an interview with a scholar of 'early christians' - didn't care to record his credentials, regardless he spoke about the early Jesus' followers of wearing blue ribbons as means of secret self-identification. no doubt becuase of them hungry, arena show time lions and such, no?

and then there they were , (on tv)  rows of seated catholic church representatives at toronto's 'youth mass' , the last pope's visited there (2002' ? i think) , sporting creme colore vestments with a blue , painted in a  'brush stroke' style,   large crosses. pretty neat, no?

one of my very 'visually' gifted reiki students once saw a piece of it (blue light) above my right knee, when practicing on me...in a sun-lit (on me) room!

i wouldn't be surprised if you  could see that too in the right lighting!

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help