Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Please have more ITP workshops at Esalen

Last post 09-16-2006, 3:31 PM by tamgoddess. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-15-2006, 2:42 PM 7987

Please have more ITP workshops at Esalen

I was just tooling around the internet and found out that there was an ITP workshop at Esalen a few years ago. This would be so cool to do again.

Liz

Enlightenment is like getting old-it's not for sissies, but it beats the alternative.
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-15-2006, 5:40 PM 8020 in reply to 7987

Re: Please have more ITP workshops at Esalen

word

IIzaadz pod - http://pods.zaadz.com/ii - combines the best of I-I and zaadz. If you're turquoise and you know it, drop on by. :)

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Report abuse
  •  09-15-2006, 11:06 PM 8048 in reply to 8020

• integralschism is not online. Last active: 09-25-2006, 12:17 PM integralschism
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2006
    • San Jose, CA
    • Posts 28
    • Points 835

yeah, i would go to that. too bad Terrence Mckenna's not still alive or it would make a perfect double feature.

bryan

Holla at a Buddha if you see him in the street
    • Report abuse
  •  09-16-2006, 3:31 PM 8095 in reply to 8048

Alas. I missed out on lots of stuff while I was being a drug-free atheist green gal.

Just a reminder to the people at I-I: no matter how western you feel, Boulder is not the west coast. Please have more stuff out here in the Pacific time zone!

Liz

Enlightenment is like getting old-it's not for sissies, but it beats the alternative.
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help