Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

NPR Interview With Ken

Last post 07-12-2006, 11:43 AM by coppersun. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-05-2006, 7:40 PM 991

NPR Interview With Ken

Just wanted to log in regarding Ken's interview on NPR....

I really thought/felt that Ken did a fantastaic job of presenting integral ideas in a public venue. He really came accross as an intelligent, caring, and insightful human being (of course what else did I expect Big Smile [:D]).  Diane (my wife) and I listened to it together on Saturday and she was really impressed with the clarity in which the ideas were presented and the accompanying ease in which they could be digested ....

Best Regards to ALL....

Justin

The First And Foremost Wonder in This World Is the Thought, "I Am Different From God!" There Is No Greater Wonder Than This.

Ramana Marharshi
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  07-05-2006, 8:37 PM 992 in reply to 991

Re: NPR Interview With Ken

Justin,
    Do you know what show it was on?

Kelly

It's ALL soul. Junior Wells
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  07-12-2006, 11:43 AM 1333 in reply to 991

Re: NPR Interview With Ken

i'm wondering if anyone wanted to comment on any of the points made by ken and/or steve during the interview?

for example, is it contradictory for a scientist to say that "all interior experiences are just the result of neuronal fireworks, but some of those fireworks are more accurate than others"?  i mean there are schizophrenic fireworks and there are quantum mechanics theory fireworks.

later,

gene

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help