Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

New navigation menu on IN

Last post 06-24-2007, 2:50 PM by Between2worlds. 28 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (29 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-07-2007, 11:03 AM 24142 in reply to 24139

Re: New navigation menu on IN

Just for the record, the only reason I have not comented on this is because I have not had time to look through all the changes. Now leave your brother alone Rollie. school-lunch boy can fish for all the love and appreciative compliments he wants Smile [:)] because we know he deserves them.Gift [G]Left Hug [{]Pizza [pi]

Now as for you young man!Angry [:@] Tuck your shirt in! Comb your hair! Why do you insist on making such a mess of youself!? Don't you give me that look! . . . .You're going to get it! . . .

"With whom or with what are you in communion at this moment?"
    . . ."I?" he replied, almost mechanically. "Why not with anyone or anything."
    "You must be a marvel . . . if you are able to continue in that state for long."
    -Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2007, 11:20 AM 24143 in reply to 24142

• rollie is not online. Last active: 12-16-2007, 9:30 AM rollie
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-19-2006
    • Boulder, CO and Alberta, Canada
    • Posts 135
    • Points 3,230

timelody:
    Just for the record, the only reason I have not comented on this is because I have not had time to look through all the changes. Now leave your brother alone Rollie. school-lunch boy can fish for all the love and appreciative compliments he wants Smile [:)] because we know he deserves them.Gift [G]Left Hug [{]Pizza [pi]

Now as for you young man!Angry [:@] Tuck your shirt in! Comb your hair! Why do you insist on making such a mess of youself!? Don't you give me that look! . . . .You're going to get it! . . .

My stupid brother and me are playing "Good Cop/Bad Cop" and I believe you have us confused, Father dearest.  Anyways, I'm off to church....

~Rollie @ ISC
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2007, 1:49 PM 24154 in reply to 24143

And I believe you have your father and I confused. This is the voice of your mother, so please read me in a high, shrill voice, thank you very much. You should go to church. And a couple of hours in the confessional would do you some good too, I'm sure! Why can't you be more like your brother. Sweetest thing on earth. You're just jealous . . . never mind what he does with his laptop while viewing illicit moderator forums . . . .

"You must be a marvel . . . if you are able to continue in that state for long."
    -Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2007, 2:00 PM 24155 in reply to 24154

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-19-2006
    • Posts 135
    • Points 3,230

timelody:

And I believe you have your father and I confused. This is the voice of your mother, so please read me in a high, shrill voice, thank you very much. You should go to church. And a couple of hours in the confessional would do you some good too, I'm sure! Why can't you be more like your brother. Sweetest thing on earth. You're just jealous . . . never mind what he does with his laptop while viewing illicit moderator forums . . . .

Now that you mention it, his keyboard has stopped working!

~Rollie @ ISC
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2007, 2:26 PM 24157 in reply to 24155

I thought so! I mean, not that I would . . you know, know from . . . I just used formal deductive . .  oh never mind.

Is this where my hard earned I-I subscription money is going!? Rollie, bring him to church with you!

-Constantin Stanislavsky
    • Report abuse
  •  06-07-2007, 4:09 PM 24167 in reply to 24141

corey,

the important thing, i think, is that you're obviously dedicated to making this better, however frustrating it must be at times.

thanks for the 'tech support' button: i'm sure i'm going to need it.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  06-08-2007, 9:46 AM 24211 in reply to 24157

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-19-2006
    • Posts 135
    • Points 3,230

timelody:

I thought so! I mean, not that I would . . you know, know from . . . I just used formal deductive . .  oh never mind.

Is this where my hard earned I-I subscription money is going!? Rollie, bring him to church with you!

Amen.

~Rollie @ ISC
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  06-09-2007, 1:53 AM 24258 in reply to 24211

rollie! wake up! annie has a message for you on the 'blurring fact and fiction' thread. :))

• Report abuse
  •  06-21-2007, 10:45 AM 24725 in reply to 24211

Just so y'all know, i have updated the Archives page so that navigating through our past audio and video will be a somewhat more digestable experience.  Still only lists our assets chronologically, but it's an improvement.  We are still ironing out a few bugs, but if you happen to notice anything that's not working properly, let me know here.

Love ya!

Corey W. deVos (dj rekluse)
    Brand Manager, Integral Naked
    Audio Manager, Integral Institute
    Managing Editor, KenWilber.com
  •  06-21-2007, 10:55 AM 24726 in reply to 24725

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-19-2006
    • Posts 135
    • Points 3,230

there's a bit of a gap between the header and the archives....

~Rollie @ ISC
    • Report abuse
  •  06-22-2007, 8:24 AM 24759 in reply to 24725

Wow, that is so fantastic. Browse by date OR subject; that’s brilliance! I mean the only thing I found that isn't maybe working properly is getting to the page, it seems I have to hit "archives" twice, or this strange "all" button. I just want to see the archives page, but sometimes even when I hit it twice I get sent to a list of stuff on politics. Maybe it isn't supposed to take you all the way the first time though; how polite. I'm sure people will know to click again if they really want it. Maybe we can have the same kind of teaser menu for all the tabs, if you click guests now, it takes you to the guest page, but all the guest could just appear like the archive topics in small red print underneath! ...Or all the little forum topics, that would be so cute. This could be really cool! I mean, the menu bars are so clean and crisp they need a touch more complexity. All the stuff on the IN bar is so important and definitely all completely necessary, I just got to the end of it today and noticed a little brown lollipop, wow, what could that be? I clicked it and just got entranced by a great koan "click anywhere to return" …that's deep. Everyone and there mother it seems would love if IN had a search function though, maybe one can pop up the third time you click Avant Garde? That's my only suggestion. Archives look great, really.

Love,
    Lindsey
    • Report abuse
  •  06-24-2007, 2:31 AM 24823 in reply to 24759

New Showtime Page

hey y'all--here's an update i am especially psyched about:

Our new Showtime page.

For comparison, here's the old one.

Let me know what you think....

Corey W. deVos (dj rekluse)
    Brand Manager, Integral Naked
    Audio Manager, Integral Institute
    Managing Editor, KenWilber.com
  •  06-24-2007, 8:03 AM 24828 in reply to 24823

Re: New Showtime Page

I love the new Showtime and the whole new look. This is all muc more inviting to new and old subscribers when first logging in...easier navigation, too. 

THanks!!Smile [:)]

• Report abuse
  •  06-24-2007, 2:50 PM 24843 in reply to 24823

Re: New Showtime Page

I like the new Showtime page, looks attractive, colourful and professional. 

• Report abuse
Page 2 of 2 (29 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help